Chapter 35

(Y/n)'s POV

I knocked on the door as my hand was sweating because I was too nervous.

"Hey." Samantha smiled as she opened the door for me, wait smiled? I thought she hates me?

"Come in." She backed up.

I walked in and saw a few luggages in the living room, "where are you going?"

"I'm leaving this place, this place that have left me broken hearted." She looked down.

"But why?"

"The only reason I came to this place is because of Jason, and a revenge, on you." She looked up at me.

"That's why I came here, I came here to apologise, for my parents, who have caused all this, I--" she cut me off before I could continue.

"No need for that, my dad got his revenge didn't he? And I also tried, which didn't work...."

"You mean the whole Jason thing?"

"No way (y/n)! I don't use people's love on revenges." She chuckled, "Jason, that guy, I really loved him."

"My friend, he wanted to hurt Jason but I stopped him, I'm so glad I did that, he pretended to be the guy Jason killed's brother, stupid aye?"

"The one who kidnapped me?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry (y/n) that was all my plan, for you to leave Jason, I'm really sorry."

"You know, he really deserve someone better, and I'm not good enough for him, you are! Maybe I should just--" I tried to talk but Samantha cut me off.

"Shut up (y/n)!" She chuckled, "he doesn't love me, okay? You're the one who can make him smile, not me? You need to understand that!"

"Is that why you're leaving?"

"Partly, I'm not third wheelin your relationship with him anymore, I'm done with someone that I have no chance with." She smiled, but I did see water in her eyes, maybe I was wrong, she was really not a bad person.

"Thank you." I said quietly.

"For what? For leaving you and Jason's relationship alone? No, I'm not doing it for anyone, I'm doing it for myself, I want my old life back, no stress, no fighting, I liked the old me better."

"Just thank you." I smiled at her and hugged her, I never thought I'd ever be nice to her, I thought she's a bitch.

She seemed shocked of my move but soon hugged me back, "hey, but remember, treat him wrong then he's all mine, okay?" She chuckled causing me to laugh.

"Yes, I will always remember, when's your flight?" I asked.

"Tomorrow night, I'm going back to LA, also, I gotta apologise to my friend, I was so mean to him because of Jason, hopefully he'll forgive me."

I let go of her, "I'll be at the airport, with Jason."

"See you there, you might even see tears!" She chuckled.

"See you later!" I said as I walked to the door.

"Bye (y/n)."

-----------------------------------------

I actually feel a whole lot better, like after what she said to me, it's like all our problem is solved through the talk.

And Jason is no longer in danger, so that's good, I drove home to see Jason and Ryan sitting on the couch, frowning.

"Why you guys frowning?" I walked up to them and sat in the middle.

"We were worried about you." Jason answered.

"There's nothing to worried about babe." I stood up smiling and walked up to my room.

Jason followed me, "okay, what happened?"

"I talked to Samantha.." I smiled, but Jason looked shocked.

"She is really sweet, she's going back to LA, to live her life."

"You mean, we can be like before again?" He said, while smiling wide.

"Yes, I was never even mad at you, I was just jealous...." I looked down because I knew I was blushing.

He lifted me chin up with his finger then looked at me in the eyes.

"You should've known that I've always loved you."

"I did, but--" before I could finish, he leaned it, connecting his lips to mine.

------------------------------------------------------------

EARLY UPDATE! WOOHOO! But anyway guys, this is the second last chapter and I'm gonna cry because this is my first ever fanfic and I really don't to end it! Uploading the prologue of this fanfic to wattpad is absolutely the best decision I've made, I know I say this a lot, but I appreciate all my readers and people who vote and comment on my story, I really mean it.
Thank you.
Much love.
- Jess