Chapter 11

Cathy's POV

Here I am.

Why am I nervous?

After a while I finally knocked on the door, before I know it I got pulled into a tight hug.

I missed this.

Like a lot.

I hugged him back, it felt like forever, then he finally let go of me.

"Cathy! I missed you so much!" He looked at me in the eyes.

"..." I didn't say anything, I didn't want to say anything, so I looked away instead.

"Cath please! You got to believe me! There's nothing going on between me and Samantha! Please! Don't leave me!" He continued.

"I-I think we should stay friends." My voice was shaking, I looked down and bit my lip, trying to hold my tears in.

"Cathy? Say that again." He lifted my chin up so I was looking at him.

"W-we should stay f---" before I could finish, he kissed me.

I know I should push him away, but I couldn't.

"Jase! We should stay friends!" I pushed him away, and said, tears are rolling down my cheeks.

"Cathy... I just want you to know, I'll love you forever, it's a promise." He looked down, he's disappointed.

"I'm sorry, I --"

"No! Don't be sorry, this is all my fault."

My lips moved but I didn't say anything, I can hear a voice in my head.

'you do love him, now go back and get together with him!' It's Madison's voice, this is what she said to me before I came here.

'I love him, but I don't want to get hurt again...' I thought to myself, I shook my head.

"I'll be moving back tomorrow!" I said to him while I walk out, trying to sound normal, sound like the old me.

I tried, it's not working.

Jason's POV

She still love me though, right?

That's why she cried and her voice was shaking, and she kissed me back.

She's moving back tomorrow, I'll do anything to get her back.

----

Madison's POV

"So.. Did you tell him? Are you guys back together?!" I asked Cathy as soon as I saw her.

"No..." She looked down.

"What? I thought you loved him!" I had to say it!

She just won't admit it!

It's honestly so obvious!

"I do... But... I don't want to get hurt again!" She said.

"Okay, I understand."

"And I'm moving back tomorrow."

"Aw, but I'll be a loner again! But you guys will get along! That'll be good!" I smiled at her, I know I've only seen him once, but somehow I trust my best friend to be with him, he won't betray her, they'll get back together right?

----

Cathy's POV

I soon started packing, there's not much to pack anyways.

I got changed into a crop top and a pair of tights, I'm ready to go, ready to go and see Jason, to live in the same house as him again, it would be awkward wouldn't it?

"Are you ready?" Madison asked while she's eating breakfast.

"Yep! Remember to miss me after I leave!" I stuck my tongue out.

"Woman, it's like a 5 minute drive." Madison said.

"Okay! Bye Madz, love ya!" I opened the door.

"Bye! Love you too!" She winked as I left her house.

I got into car and turned the radio on.

"So I heard that you and Cathy are dating?" This caught my attention.

"Nope, I mean we are really close friends but we're not dating." Austin said.

"Well who's your female celebrity crush?" After that I heard a chuckle, it belongs to Austin.

"Woah there's so many, but I have to say Miley Cyrus." I don't know why but I can just imagine him saying that.

Soon, I got home, I parked the car and I opened the door.

Here I am.

I unlocked the door, and I was shocked by what I saw.

Jason was standing there holding a bunch of flowers.

"Welcome back Cathy." He smiled.

"Aw, you're so sweet." I'll try to treat him like nothing have happened.

You heard me.

I said I'll try.

Jason's POV

She's finally back.

I'll do anything to get her back, she still loves me right?

What if she doesn't?

What if she like that Austin dude?

$$$

Hiiiiiii! do you guys like this chapter? I hope you guys do! Please vote and comment! :) xx

- jessica x