Chapter 36

~ Few Months Later ~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Austin Mahone's new album have just reached number 1 in almost 30 countries! Congratulations Austin!" I heard on the radio and smiled and thought, congratulations best friend.

I haven't seen Austin since he said he need to go to LA because of his new album, but good thing Madison is still here, but the thing is, she's always with John, Ryan went back to LA, so I'm usually just home alone when I don't have photo shoots.

Oh and Jason of course, he gets missions all the time, so I don't blame him, and yes, we're dating, but now I'm always on skype with Samantha, weird right? I hated her so much.

I'm also Skype a lot with Ariana Grande, I mean, I've met her once, but she's pretty close with Austin, plus, she is really sweet.

Hearing knocks on my door snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Coming." I got up.

I opened the door and squealed at who's standing in front of me, the one and the only, Austin Mahone.

"Austin!" I squealed and hugged him.

"(Y/n)! I haven't seen you in like forever!" Austin hugged me.

"Same, same!" I smiled widely, finally, he's back.

"And I'd like to introduce you to one and the only, Ariana Grande!" Austin let go of me.

"Ariana? Oh my god!" I screamed when I saw Ariana, finally get to meet her again, I love her music, even though we Skype a lot, I guess I still get excited when I see her.

"Calm down! You're still same since the last time I saw you, we're friends! You don't have to fangirl every time you see me!" Ariana laughed at my reaction.

"Oh come on! I need time to get use to this! I'm friends with Ariana Grande!"

"Hey girls, don't just leave Austin hanging and you two just talk!" Austin pouted, aw, he's still the same.

"It's okay, Jason will be back soon, you can chill with him then." I smiled at Austin.

"Woah man, didn't expect you to be here." A voice appeared, Jason's home.

Austin turned around, smiled, and they did a bro hug, "Jase, this is Ariana and Ariana, this is Jase." I said but saw Jason frowning a little, I quickly said, "My boyfriend." Then a smirk creeped on his face.

"Now you all know each other, me and Ari are going to go shopping!" I dragged her out to my car.

"I should call up Madison." I pulled out my phone.

"Madison Beer? She's a really sweet girl." Ariana chuckled.

------------------------------------

Jason's POV

I got home and saw Austin standing at the door with (y/n) and this other girl.

Time really flies aye?

Me and (y/n) are now officially dating, no one can come between us, Madison's happy with John, Ryan went back to LA, and I got the news this morning that he got a girlfriend, I don't really know how Christian is doing, he left to where he came from, doing something mystery, but I'm sure that he's fine and Austin is really happy with the position he is now.

After everything, things always turn good, no matter how many bad stuff you may go through, it always have a good ending.

After (y/n) dragged Ariana out to her car, I was planing out something I should do to her, I know we've only been officially dating for a few months, but I'm sure that we loved each other longer than that.

This is not enough, I want all of her, I want her to marry me and we could start a little family, I started smiling due to that thought.

"Bro, what are you thinking?" Austin question.

"Marriage and do you think she'd like it?" I pulled out a little box, inside that box it was a ring with a diamond in the middle, I bought that ages ago but I was never brave enough to propose, I mean, what if she say no?

"Wow man, she'd love it." Austin said, "are you doing it today?"

"Mm." I nodded my head, "today is the second anniversary since I found her." I smiled.

"Well, I'm just gonna leave you here to prepare and I'm going, I have go see other people." Austin started walking.

----------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

"I'm so tired (y/n)!" Madison whinged after Ariana got off the car and walked inside her hotel.

"Come on, it was only 4 hours! And you're not even wearing heals!" I chuckled while pulling up to Madison's drive way.

"Bye (y/n)! See you soon!" She smiled.

"Byee!" I smiled and drove back to my house.

I stood outside my door, trying to figure out which key is for the door but then the door opened, showing Jason stand there with a bouquet of flowers.

"What is all this Jase?" I looked inside the house, I could see food on the table and flowers in a vase in the middle of the table.

"Just come in, you'll figure it out."

I followed Jason inside the house then realised that exactly 2 years ago, he walked into the room, introducing himself to the crew members.

"It have been 2 years huh." I smiled, 2 years already, wow.

"Mm." He replied with his hands placed on my waist, and looking straight into my eyes making me blush.

"And on this special day, I want to ask you something (y/n)." He said, my heart pounded, he's gonna ask me.....

He knelt down on one knee and pulled out a box from his pocket the opened it, "(y/f/n), will you marry me?" He looked at me nervously in the eyes.

I covered my mouth with my hands as tears started to form in my eyes, and without a doubt, I said, "yes."

He took the ring out and slipped it on my finger and smiled widely, "it's looks perfect." I said.

He got up and hugged me, tightly, "I love you, (y/n), forever, it's a promise I've made to you since day 1 and now I'm repeating the promise, and I will never break it." He said quietly which brought more tears to my eyes.

"I love you, McCann." I smiled, I think I've just made the best decision saying yes to this man in front of me.

----------------------------------------------------

Aye you guys! This fanfic is finished, I actually love how it's finished, but now I've uploaded my other fanfic, please go check it out, and thankyou again for all my readers and whoever voted for this fanfic, since it's my first ever fanfic, it is really special to me so thankyou for taking your time to read and vote, I honestly love you guys so much. Also please check out my new fanfic, you might like it.
Much love.
- Jess