Chapter 2

Jason's POV

This is it, I've being moved from LA to here, with new people, I walked in, the first thing is everyone's eyes on me, but thus girl caught my eyes, she was wearing a crop top and high waisted shorts, she's beautiful.

Jason! What are you thinking?! You still need to find Cathy, you promised her, remember?

I remember when I went back and her neighbours said that they have moved ages ago, I missed her so much, I promised her that she'll be the future Mrs McCann, I can't break that promise.

"Hey, I'm Jason." My voice came out of my lips, sounding cold, just like always.

"Jason, welcome to the crew." Bruce said.

"Can we go now?" That beautiful girl finally spoke, but she wanted to leave, funny, she's probably one of those.

"Alright, but introduce yourselves to Jason before any of you leave." Bruce said.

"Hey Jason, I'm John, welcome to the crew." John put his hand out and shook mine.

"Hey! I'm Cathy, call me Cath!" She said, wait! Her names is Cathy! Could that be?! But before I could ask anything she already walked out with John.

Maybe she already found someone else she love or maybe she already forgot about me and the promise I made.

Cathy's POV

He didn't recognise me, I don't know if I should feel hapoy or not, I wanted him to recognise me but then I don't, because he broke his promise of coming back.

"Oh wait!" I suddenly said, "I just remembered that Lisa told me I had to work today!" I looked at John.

"That's not my problem." John laughed.

"Yes, actually, yes it is, come on, just call her, last time, I promise!"

"That's what you said last time." John shook his head and I handed him my phone, he dialled Lisa's number, after about 3 rings, she picked up.

"Hey, this is John on Cath's phone, she got really sick this morning so I don't think that she could make it, so so sorry about that!" He said then he hung up before Lisa got a chance to talk.

"Thanks!" I giggled and hugged him.

"What do you want to do now?" He asked, opening the car door for me.

"Let's have a movie marathon at my place!" I smiled at him.

"Sure!" He smiled back.

----

When we got to my house, I saw Jason holding his bags and standing in front of the house.

"Uh, Jason?" John questioned.

Jason turned around and looked at us, "oh hey."

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Bruce said I suppose to live here." Jason said without any emotions.

"What?" John spoke before I did.

I pulled out my phone and calles Bruce, what the hell is going on.

"Hey Bruce! What the hell are you thinking?! You trust this person to live with me?!" I almost yelled at him through the phone, but in the end I had to agree with him, I guess I owe him.

I opened the door, and let John and Jason in, I looked at Jason, "uh, so your room is the second door on the right upstairs."

Jason nodded, he seem so different now, so cold, like no one can get to know the real him.

"Do not go into my room!" I yelled while he's walking up the stairs.

----

Sorry if this chapter's a bit short, but I hope you like it! :)

- jessica x