Chapter 32

(Y/n)'s POV

I walked home since it's really not a long walk from Christian's house.

I opened the door and saw Ryan talking to Jason on the couch.

"Hey guys." I smiled at then then walked off, I really don't want to see Jason at the moment, it really just makes me sad with the whole thing with Samantha.

I walked into my room then closed the door, then my phone rang, it was an unknown number, I picked up.

"Hello?" I said.

"(Y/n)." A voice said, yes, I recognise him.

"You broke your promise, you said you won't hurt him."

"You should know that I never keep promises." He laughed evilly.

"That mean I can go back to him he ever I want, but you can't, remember, your brother died." I laughed, I'm not scared.

"You don't want to die, do you." I felt him getting angry.

I just laughed, "just getting mad from that sentence aye?"

"You'll regret what you did today (y/n)." He said, then he hung up.

I heard a knock on the door, "come in."

Ryan opened the door, "hey, you up for anything?"

"Sorry Ry, I have an interview this afternoon."

"Oh that's okay then." He said, "what about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow sounds good!" I smiled, "is there gonna be anyone else?"

"Well Madison and John, Austin have to go to studio, Christian have something up, and Jason's free."

"He can always come along I guess?" I smiled, dammit (y/n)! Why on earth would you say that?! You really want to see Jason and Samantha together there don't you?! You idiot.

"That's great." Ryan looked at me then replied, "Samantha won't be there, promise!" Just like he have read my mind.

I chuckled, "then it'll be great."

Jason's POV

Ryan walked down from upstairs then looked at me.

"Bro you're coming with us tomorrow, make sure you actually tell (y/n) how you feel." Ryan said, "don't mess up your chance."

"I won't bro, I gotta get her back." I smiled.

I couldn't get any sleep so I knocked on (y/n)'a door, no reply, maybe she's asleep, I thought to myself but then she opened the door.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

"Nah, I just couldn't sleep." She rolled her eyes, she's so cute.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure, come in." She smiled, she didn't seem to be nervous at all, maybe she really got over me huh, hopefully not...

"So..." I thought I would say something instead of silent, "why did you leave me all of a sudden when we were in LA?"

"...." She stayed silent.

"Tell me (y/n)! I want to know the truth." I said softly.

"Okay, well," I heard her sigh, "it was because of the guy you killed, his brother threatened me to leave you, or... Or he'll hurt you, and I know he have the ability to.."

"Is that the only reason? (Y/n) why didn't you tell me? You hurt both of us by doing that..." Even though I'm angry I can't yell at her, it's (y/n).

"I'm so so sorry, the only thought that went through my head that moment was for you to stay safe, I don't want you to get hurt, I..." I saw the tears rolling down her cheeks, I moved and sat next to her on her bed and just hugged her.

"I'm so sorry, I never thought it would cause all this.." She hid her face in her hands, her voice was shaking.

"We got through it, didn't we?"

"He still wants to hurt you, please be careful, Jase, he's always around, please, just be careful..." She sobbed between her words, my heart is breaking, she's only doing this for me and I treated her.. I thought she left me so I started to go out Samantha...

I'm such a jerk, she still doesn't hate me, she still thought for me, why did I believe Samantha that she doesn't love me?

"I love you (y/n), so much, I never stopped, all those dating Samantha things were fake, I only did it because I thought you moved on too quickly, I wanted to hurt you so you would know how I felt, I'm so sorry, for everything." I hugged her tight and pulled her onto my lap.

"Look, you don't to be sorry, this is all my fault..." She said quietly.

I made her look at me and I kissed her, "I love you..." I mumbled through the kiss then I felt her smiling.

--------------------------------------------------------

Guys, seems like I've gotta end this fanfic soon, aw, I really don't want to! But guys! New ones coming! Excited..... Or nah? Lol I just had to do that! But anyway, hope you guys liked this chapter, please vote and comment if you did!

Much love.

- Jess