Chapter 29

(Y/N)'s POV

Jason actually remembered my birthday.

I never thought that he'd still remember it.

And Christian is back.

What about the note he left me?!

Is he serious?!

That's when my phone started ringing, it's Christian.

"Hey." I said.

"(Y/n), this is Jason, Christian is all drunk, you know any place that I can take him to?"

"He's drunk? Just take him back to my house." To be honest, I'm worried, why did he get drunk? He never does, and when he does, I know that something's bothering him.

----------------------------------------

"Jason, what did you guys talk about?" I asked Jason.

"What do you mean?"

"Jase.. He doesn't get drunk easily, something's bothering him." I looked down.

"He..." Jason coughed, "he likes you.. I do too, I totally understand if you don't choose me."

"Who said I won't?" I looked at him and smirked.

I see a spark in his eyes, and before he know it, I connected my lips with his.

He was shocked for a bit but soon kissed back.

Soon we both pulled away.

"I never stopped loving you." I whispered.

"Slut!" I heard a loud scream then before I knew it, Samantha slapped me across the face.

"You dated Austin, that guy upstairs is falling for you! And you still want Jason! Seriously! Can't you at least let one of them go?!" She yelled at me.

"She's not a slut." Christian walked down the stairs, "watch what you say, it's my choice for me to fall for her, it have nothing to do with her."

"Don't deny it! The reason everyone's unhappy is because of you! (Y/n)! You're the reason why everyone's unhappy! You have managed to ruin everyone's happiness!" Samantha screamed, "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Tears are rolling down my cheeks, did I really ruin everyone's happiness?!

Maybe Bruce should've never saved me.

So maybe if I didn't exist, everybody would be happy.

The room went silent, until I heard Jason's voice.

"Samantha, calm down."

"How could I Jason?! You tell me! I loved you for so long and what about her?! She even cheated on you once! And I never did anything bad! What do I have to do for you to like me?!" Tears were rolling down her cheeks, she seemed extremely sad.

She finished her sentence, then ran off.

"I'm sorry, for everything." I looked down an bit my lip.

"Jason, it's really late now, go find her." I looked up at him.

He didn't move, he still looked worried.

"I'm okay, just go, it's not safe now." I pushed him out the door.

Then broke down, crying, with the last bit of my energy.

"(Y/n)... Don't listen to her..." Christian hugged me, "at least you're the smile on my face."

((SEE WHAT I DID THERE AHAHAH FAGIRL MOMENT SORRY LOL))

"No... This is all my fault... I.. " I couldn't even finish my sentence because I was crying too hard.

"No." He patted my back to help me catch my breathe back, "you didn't do anything wrong."

"Yes I did! Everything I do is wrong!" I don't know why, I just couldn't stop my tears.

That's when I got pulled into a hug.

A hug that felt so safe in.

I miss this so much, it's Christian, he's always here for me no matter what.

"Get some sleep okay?" He picked me up and carried me to my bedroom.

-------------------------------------------

Samantha's POV

How could he?!

Why can't he understand?

I've loved him for so long, everything is worth it for him!

But he'll never like me back.

I found a bench then I sat down crying.

"Are you okay?" A familiar voice appeared.

"Go away." I mumbled, I don't want to see anyone right now, even Jason.

I wiped my tears away as Jason sat beside me, "look, I'm sorry, but it's really not my choice for who to love."

I looked up, "I guess."

"But why can't you just try and love me?! She already have two other men!"

Jason's POV

Does she really love me still? That's all I want to know right now, too many guys are falling for her, Madison told me that Austin and (y/n) had already broken up, and that's why (y/n)'s so sad.

Can I really win her with Christian?

I really hope so.

She's my everything.

"I'm. Sorry." That's all I could say to Samantha.

"You want her to be happy don't you?" Samantha said.

"Yeah."

"Then be with me. She's happier with Christian, the only reason they're not together yet is because you're still single and she feel bad." She finished.

Is that actually the reason why?

Then why the hell did she kiss me before?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry I haven't been updating! And I kinda feel like that this story is going down hill, maybe people don't like how the story is going? I don't know, comment your thoughts? Please vote.

On the 1st of July it will be my fifth year of being a belieber, I really want to get noticed by justin before that.. But it's like impossible! Sorry for the rant :(

Much love.

- Jess