Chapter 3

Cathy's POV

Soon John left, I walked downstairs to get a drink.

When I was in the kitchen, Jason walked downed the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Was that your boyfriend?" Jason asked.

"John? No!" I said.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Uh, sure." I'm worried, does he know that I'm that Cathy?

"Cathy? We grew up together, right?"

I froze for a second and nodded my head.

Jason was shocked and he walked over to me, "I knew it! Do you remember me?" He grabbed my shoulder and looked into my eyes.

"Yes." I finally replied,trying to hide my emotions in my voice.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He pulled me into a hug.

"Because you broke your promise! You don't deserve to know!" I lost it, tears are rolling uncontrollably down my cheeks.

"What?" He said while wiping my tears away.

"I waited for you so long, for you to come back! But you never did, Jason! You left me for so long!" I tried to push him away, but he hugged me so tight that I couldn't.

"Cath! I'm so sorry! I did! I went back to look for you but I couldn't find you anywhere! Your old neighbours said that your parents died and you left! you did not know how much I worried about you! And I still remember all the stuff I said!" He said quietly against my ear.

"Really?" I cried even more and my voice was cracking.

"I'm so sorry Cathy, I love you." He whispered, what?

He just said he love me?

Is he actually being serious?

I really don't know!

Jason's POV

I knew it! I knew it was her! It's so heartbreaking to see her cry! And I'm serious, ever since I met her I just fell completely in love with her, I said she would be the future Mrs McCann, I wasn't joking, I loved her so much!

"Shh, it's okay, I'm here now." I hugged her tight until she stopped crying.

She walked to the bathroom and came out with red puffy eyes, "what's for dinner?"

I guess we could go back to being friends again?

"I don't know, I just got here, I'm tired." I said, stretching a little.

"Well I'm ordering pizza!"

----

Cathy's POV

Soon the pizza was delivered.

"It's $35 all together." The delivery guy said, "wait are you Cathy?!"

"No? Why does all the people say I look like her?! Gosh!" I said pretend to be annoyed and handed him $35 and shut the door.

"How does he know you?" Jason asked.

"I do modeling, it's my other job." I chuckled.

"You do?"

"Yeah! I need a job!" I said, laughing at him.

He just chuckled.

I stood there for a second, his laugh, it's adorable.

"Cathy?" Jason said.

"Yeah?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"What were you thinking?" Jason asked.