Chapter 4

Jason's POV

Austin walked up to the set, "and you ask why I feel sorry for Lisa!"

"Shut up Mahone, or you'll be feeling sorry for yourself soon!" Cathy laughed.

"I'll be back soon Jase." She turned around and smiled at me.

Somehow I think we're getting closer, I wish that we can get to be like what we were like when we were little.

Soon, I see her posing at the camera with Austin, they are really close, like really close that their lips were almost touching and she did some sexy as moves that I never thought she'd do, when I was sitting alone, Lisa walked towards me and started talking to me, but I never listened, I was focusing on Cathy, but I bet you she's flirting.

After the first set, Cathy said something and they laughed, the she walked towards me.

Cathy's POV

While I was posing I can see from the corner of my eyes and Lisa's flirting with Jason, and after the first set, Austin had other things to do, so decided to finish here and continue on some other time, so I started walking towards Jason.

"Hey Lisa! Amanda wants you!" I yelled.

I heard her say, "I'll be back Jase!"

I was angry, I'm the only person that can call him Jase! Nobody else can call him that!

"Let's go!" I mouthed the word to him and chuckled.

We quickly walked out, without getting noticed by Lisa.

"I saved you!" I said, laughing.

"Yes, you did." Jason smiled at me.

-----

"Are you doing anything today?" Cathy asked.

"Probably not."

"Movie marathon!" She smiled.

"Sure."

"But before that, we need food! I'm hungry." I drove to the nearest McDonald, "I'll have a cheese burger and a coke, what about you?" I looked at Jason.

"I'll have the same."

While we waited for the food, I was checking twitter, I see all my fans' love towards me, it just suddenly made me so happy. But there's also some hates, I usually just ignore that, I looked over and finding justin asleep so I took his phone and took selfie and changed his lock screen and wallpaper all to my selfies, and soon it vibrated, it was a text from Samantha.

"You're up for tonight babe?" I don't why, but by reading that actually hurt me, he's seeing someone at the moment?

"Who are you again?" I replied trying to reply like Jason.

"Samantha! You remember me! We had great nights together not too long ago! ;)" this just broke my heart.

I let a tear roll down my cheek and the food got delivered, so I drove off, when we got home, I woke Jason up and got off the car.

Before I walked upstairs, I said, "hey Jason."

He looked at me shock, maybe it's because I called him Jason not Jase.

"You got a text from Samantha and I replied for you, sorry about that." I finished and walked upstairs.

I basically ran into my room, slammed the door and bursted into tears, why do I even care so much?!

Why am I even crying?!

Is it really still about the promises he made or is it something else?

I really don't know anymore.

Jason's POV

I don't know what happened, she called me Jason, not Jase, I must have done something wrong, wait, she mentioned Samantha?

I took out my phone and checked, first thing I see is her cute selfie as my lock screen, man I really need a password.

I went to my messages, I know the reason why she's angry now, but nothing really happened between me and Samantha! I swear, well she think that there is but honestly nothing happened!

But why was she so sad?

Does she actually like me like that?

I walked upstairs and knocked the door, silence, nothing, no reply.

I knocked on the door harder, "Cathy, open up!"

"What do you want?" She sound like she's being crying, is this because of me?!

"Open the door! I need to talk to you!"

As soon as she opened the door, I pulled her into my arms.

"Babe, I'm so sorry." I hugged her tightly.

Cathy was trying to push me away, "don't hug me! Why are you apologising?! You're not even my boyf-" I made her shut up by kissing her on the lips.

Cathy's POV

He kissed me, before I know it, I was kissing him back, I knew it! I had always loved him.

I pulled away, "i....."

"Anything else about how I'm not your boyfriend?" He smirked.

"Yes, we're not even dating! You're not going to be my boyfriend with Samantha still around!" I yelled at him again.

"Cathy, there's nothing going on between me and her, babe, you gotta trust me! I have always loved you, and only you, all these years I could not stop thinking about you, maybe I read magazines earlier I would've find you earlier. I love you (y/n), will you be my girlfriend?" Jason finished.

"Jase..... Of course I will!" I hugged him tightly.

"Babe, I love you and I always will." He said, that's when my phone vibrated.

It was a text from Austin,

From Austin:

Baby, sorry about today! We'll finish the photo shoot next week okay?

To Austin:

Sure thing! :) x

I still can't believe me and Jason are dating now, is everything going to fast?

----

Hey guys! I'm glad to see that some of you really liked this! Literally when I saw the comments, they all meant so much to me! So thank you! But what do you guys think of this chapter? Please vote & comment!

- jessica x