Chapter 28

Austin's POV

I woke up in my bed with a huge headache, it must've been from those alcohols I drank yesterday.

I just remember that I broke up with (y/n), and that's all I can remember.

Well, if she's happy, I'll be happy... Right?

(Y/n)'s POV

I wasn't in the mood for party after what Austin said to me.

It was so touching, after he fell asleep I came home straight away, and I've been laying in my bed trying to fall asleep but what Austin said is going through my head.

"I'm sorry Austin..." I thought about him to started to sob again.

Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" My voice was all croaky so people could easily tell that I've been crying.

"I just wanted to see if you're okay, just please open the door." It was Jason, but I didn't want to see anyone.

"I'm fine, just leave me alone." I put the blanket over my face.

"Just open the door (y/n).. I want to talk to you."

I got up and opened the door, "what's up?" My eyes were red from all the crying, I just look like a total mess.

"Here." He handed me small box, "happy birthday (y/n), I still remembers, I bought this last week, I thought that you'd like it."

I opened the box, it was a necklace with a diamond in the middle.

"Oh my god! Jason! You didn't have to I -" I covered my mouth with one hand.

"Don't worry, I wanted to get you this." He smiled, "I'm glad you like it."

"Thankyou." I smiled then hugged him.

"It's okay, are you okay?" He looked at me and coughed, "where's Christian?"

"You still remember him?" I smiled, "you guys should catch up soon."

Jason's POV

That's right, (y/n) know nothing about what happened between me and him.

She doesn't need to know.

"Anyways, night Jase." She stretched a little, "I need some sleep."

"Night (y/n)." I hugged her again the walked to my room.

Soon I got a text,

"Hey man, wanna grab a drink? - Christian"

"Sure."

I got to my car and started, why does he want to see me all of a sudden?!

Soon, I reached the club he wanted to meet me at.

And as soon as I got off the car I saw him standing outside with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey man." He looked up.

"Hey." I replied, "what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Well... About (y/n) really." He coughed, "she's changed since I last saw her, what happened?"

"What made you think that I would know?" I asked.

He laughed at my question, "because you're Jason. You're Jason McCann."

I stayed silent.

"Now tell me, what happened between you and her?"

I decided to tell him everything, I know I hated him but I was young, it's all the past.

"Oh, is that so?" He looked down, "you must've hurt her bad."

"I know, it's all my fault!" I looked down.

A silence appeared and it was all quiet until I started talking again.

"You like her don't you?"

"Yeah," he laughed, "isn't that obvious?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS ITS THE HOLIDAYS AND I GOT BELIEVE ON BLUE RAY EVERYTIME I WATCH IT I CRY OMG ITS SO PERFECT!!!!! CHRISTIAN BEADLES FOLLOWED ME TODAY OMFG I WAS CRYING SO HARD! I FINALLY GOT NOTICED AFTER 4 YEARS AND IT IS WORTH IT! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!

((Fangirl moment above lol sorry guys))

Much love.

- Jess