Chapter 23

(Y/n)'s POV

Is he serious?

Start it all over?

"(Y/n)... What do you say?" Jason looked at me.

I wanted to say no, but my head nodded before I could say anything.

"Great, friends?" He smiled, opening his arms.

"Yeah." I smiled and hugged him, he's happy like this, it's better for the both of us isn't it?

Just friends.

"Jason, I got to go, see you tonight okay?" I looked up.

"Yeah, bye." He smiled.

I got out of hug, shut my bedroom door, grabbed my wallet and keys and left the house.

--------------------------------------------

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked Lisa.

"So listen, while you were gone, we needed new models to kind of replace you for a while and a girl named Samantha, she was the one that we picked, and she is recently getting famous, and some of your fans have sadly joined her fandom and left yours." She said calmly.

I didn't say anything, I couldn't say anything, I was in too much of a shock to say anything.

Samantha?

As in the girl who's dating Jason right now?

"(Y/n) we just want you to come back sooner, we honestly don't like her, she's too fake." Lisa sighed, "hopefully after you come back, we can get rid of her."

"I'll be starting to work tomorrow, it can be with Austin, I'm pretty sure I'll get whats mine back." I smirked.

--------------------------------------------

I drove to the beach, I know its late at night, but beach is the only place where I can relax and actually think about stuff.

I sat on the sand, and started to draw shapes on the sand with my fingers.

"Aren't you cold?" A voice said, I turned around, it's Austin.

"A bit." I chuckled, "how do you I'm here?"

"You're always here, where else would you be?" He laughed, putting a jumper around me then sat down next to me.

"Thanks."

"So what's up?" He asked, looking up at the sky.

"It's Samantha, she's taking everything I have from me." I simply said.

"You'll always have me." He smiled, putting his arm around me.

I feel really comfortable around him, he is one of the best friends you could ever have.

"(Y/n)...." He looked at me.

"Yeah?" I looked back.

Then it felt like the time have stopped, he leaned in, and I started to close my eyes.

Then I felt his soft lips on mine.
I felt the spark, but it wasn't it, at least not like Jason's.

Slowly, I pulled away, blushing.

"Be my girlfriend?" He asked softly.

I mean I do have have feeling for him, but it's not love, it's different from how I feel towards Jason.

"We could try, to see if this will actually work out." I smiled, I want to move on, Jason already have?

Samantha is trying to take my job away from me, if I lose my job, I'd be worthless, but Austin's always here, he's the sweetest guy, how could anyone say no to him.

I will try, try to love him, to love him the way I loved Jason.

"Yes!" A huge smiled appeared on Austin's face, "I couldn't be any happier!"

"But if we don't work out....." I looked down.

"Then we can break up, I know you still love him." He smiled at me, "but at least we could try."

"Thank you." I hugged him then quickly pecked him on the lips.

-----------------------------------------

I got home and opened the door, finding Jason and Samantha sitting on the couch, Samantha was talking to Jason, but Jason look annoying.

I coughed and they looked at me.

"Oh (y/n) hey." Jason smiled.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Did Lisa tell you about your job?" Samantha smirked.

"Yeah." I chuckled, "someone was trying to take over my job." I looked at Samantha.

"So I'm starting to work tomorrow." I smiled as Samantha's facial expression starts to change.

"I'm taking back what's mine." I smirked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys like this book is going? Please let me know in the comments! I'm sorry if I don't update in the next week... I have to finish all my assignments and stuff which is really hard and I could just cry right now thinking about it hahah but anyway vote or comment if you like this chapter!
Much love.

- Jess