Chapter 27

Madison's POV

Throughout the party, Christian and (y/n) just sat there and talked, I had no idea what they are talking about but they needed time to talk, I mean I've even seen the note left (y/n) 2 years ago, I still remember that clearly, (y/n) told me all about it.

The note said:

Hey (y/n), by the time you read this I'm probably already on the plane, last night, you told me about how you felt, about me really, I was shocked, but also I would say that I'm happy, I have always like you. You'll see me soon, I love you princess.

- Christian

Isn't that cute?! I wonder what they're talking about right now.

"Hey have you seen Austin?" I asked John, it's so crowded, I could not find him anywhere.

I walked out of the house and found him sitting on the grass with his hands in his pockets.

"Austin?" I said quietly.

He turned his head, "oh hey." He squeezed a smile.

"Why don't you go in?" I sat down next to him.

"I was thinking...." He shut his eyes, "maybe it's time for me to let (y/n) go..."

"Austin..."

"She's not happy with me, I already know she doesn't love me." He opened his eyes and I see tears in his eyes, I've never seen him like this before.

"She loves Jason, and now that Christian's back I don't have a chance... She's happier with them, and for her to be happy is all I'm asking for.." Tears are now rolling down his cheeks.

I didn't know what to say, I wiped away his tears.

"I just need to tell her that now.." He wiped his tears then stood up, "c'mon let's go, they'll be worried if we disappear for too long."

I stood up, my heart is hurting badly for what Austin just said, I mean, I liked him for 3 years, even though I stopped, my heart still hurts.

I walked back inside the house with Austin.

Christian's POV

I started to talk to (y/n), with everything that happened when I was gone.

Well, I guess a lot happened, especially Jason.

He's back?

I wonder if he still remembers me?

He hated me, the only reason was that he considered that I was stealing his girl.

How stupid.

"So..." I started again.

(Y/n) turned her head and looked at me.

"We should chill together more often." I smiled.

"Yeah." She looked back at her drink of alcohol.

"Well," she stood up, "we'll talk soon."

(Y/n)'s POV

I stood up and went to find Austin, he seemed down the whole time.

I found him sitting in his bedroom with empty bottles of alcohol lying around.

"Austin... Are you okay?" I asked.

"And who said its your business?" He smirked, no, he's drunk, Austin wouldn't be like this.

"Because you're my boyfriend." I said calmly.

"Boyfriend?" He rolled his eyes, "but you don't even like me."

I was shocked, but I have to admit I can't like him more than a friend...

"From now on, we're over okay." He looked down, I could see tears falling from his cheeks.

I stood there, heart broken, I hating seeing him like this, especially if it's because of me.

"W-what are you talking about?" I tried to smile but it failed.

"We're done. I'm breaking up with you." He wiped his tears away.

Tears soon formed in my eyes, "no, you're drunk, and you're talking crazy stuff, I'll get you some water." I turned around wanting to get water for him.

"(Y/n)... I'm not that drunk, I know what I'm talking about, if you're not happy with me then I guess I should just let you go." He took a breath, "it is hard for me but I rather see you happy, if you being with Christian or Jason make you any happier, then... Then go for it, I only want you to be happy really."

I walked over the him an hugged him tightly, I couldn't say anything so I just hugged him and sobbed, making all my tears soak into his shirt.

He hugged back, and said quietly, "we can still stay friends, we can still hang out all the time," he chuckled while patting my back, "and just remember (y/n), you have to be happy, for me."

I just hugged him tighter and let out all my emotions into this cry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Did anyone miss me? Aha, anyway, holidays coming soon! You know what it means right? More update!! (Maybe, I actually don't know lol) but I'll try to update as much as I can! Vote or comment if you like this chapter!

Anyway just a random question, anyone like Justin's new tattoo on his neck (probably not new anymore, depends on when you read it lol)? I actually love it tbh, it's perfect!

Let me know your answers in the comments! :)

Much love.

-Jess