Chapter 13

As it turns out, the Salvatore's don't like you killing the love of their life too much. So it was no shocker that I woke up in their basement, tied to the chair with vervain ropes.

I was down here for a few hours, when no one came I had nothing else to do, apart from listen to see if I could hear any voices or movement in the house. There was nothing I could hear.

That was until I heard a door open.

Damon walked in, a wooden stake in his hand.

"So, Corey, when are you planning to turn it all back on?" He asked, spinning the stake around in his hand.

"It is on." I snarled, trying to break the ropes around my hands.

"You killed your own sister, you don't have your humanity!" Damon yelled getting angry.

"Kol and Rebekah will come to save me." I told him, smirking slightly.

"They can't get in. We gave the house to Matt. As incompetent as he is, it doesn't allow unwanted vampires to get in." He smirked, feeling pleased with himself.

I groaned slightly, this sucks.

"Now, turn it on, or I will be forced to.... Other methods." Damon smirked, as if he was going to enjoy this.

"I told you, it is on." I snarled at him.

"You killed your sister!" Damon yelled, plunging the wooden stake into my leg.

I screamed in pain, "That's the fun thing, she is not dead."

"What do you mean, she snapped her damn neck!"

"Well, she is in transition." I grinned at him.

His face dropped into a nasty frown. He pulled the stake out of my leg and stuck it into my stomach. I yelled loudly, blood dripping out of my mouth.

"LET ME IN, BOY, BEOFRE I BURN THIS HOUSE DOWN!" We heard a voice yell from upstairs. It sounds like Kol is here for me.

I looked at Damon with a weak, nasty grin, before he sped up the stairs, presumably to stop whatever commotion was about to start.

I listened carefully. There was a loud bang, as Kol presumably threw something that would break the door down.

"Let me in, Matt." He yelled.

I heard Matt yell in pain and drop to the floor. What was Kol up to?

Kol's P.O.V

"KOL!!" I heard Rebekah yell angrily.

"What, sister?" I yelled back, drawing here attention to my room, where I was sitting on my bed.

"Damon and Stefan snapped my neck and took Corey." She said, rubbing her neck, trying to stretch it out a little.

I stared at her, while standing up quickly. "Where did they take her?"

"The Salvatore's boarding house, probably." She told me, "Get her back."

I nodded and sped out of the house, grabbing a wooden stake and shoving it in the inside of my jacket pocket. I sped down to my car, speeding off. I defied all speed limits and raced to the boarding house. I got out of my car and sped to the door, only to be stopped and not able to enter, which could only mean the house belongs to a human.

I heard a girls screaming coming from inside the house, it sounded a lot like Corey.

"LET ME IN, BOY, BEOFRE I BURN THIS HOUSE DOWN!" I yelled into the house.

I grabbed a spade that was lying in the garden and smashed the door open. "Let me in, Matt."

Stefan, Damon and Matt standing in the living room, and Elena was lying on the sofa, passed out.

I grabbed the stake out if my pocket and threw it at Matt. It stuck into his stomach, and he groaned with pain and dropped to the ground.

"Hey!" Damon yelled. "Stefan, heal him!"

Stefan ran to Matt, pulling the stake out and bitting his wrist. He shoved his wrist into Matt's mouth, healing him.

I bent down and grabbed a handful of pebbles that lay in the Salvatore's garden, outside the front door. I threw one with my vampire strength towards Damon. I hit him right in the stomach, making him groan and drop to his knees.

"Let me in, Matt!" I yelled, "Or I will kill you."

Matt groaned, looking like he was in pain. "You can come in."

I smirked and stepped cockily over the threshold, and into the house.

I sped over to Stefan, and broke his back, dropping him on the ground. I turned to Damon and threw him across the room, his body smashing through the window.. Matt was lying on the floor, covered in blood, but healing.

"I'm going to let you off because you let me in." I growled at him, speeding down to their cellar.

Corey's P.O.V

The cellar's door burst open, making me look up. Kol stood in the doorway, his expression angry and murderous.

He walked over to me, pulling the stake gently out of my stomach, letting me breath without being in pain. He then grabbed the vervain ropes around my wrists, pulling them off, the sizzling coming from his hands didn't even seem to bother him. He did the same to the ropes around my ankles and helped me stand up.

"It's okay, sweetheart." He whispered, "I've got you."

I smiled weakly at him, "thank you for coming to get me."

"Of course, love." He picked me up bridal style, because I was struggling to walk.

We sped upstairs and too the lounge room. Stefan was lying on the ground and Damon was half hanging out of the house through a smashed window. There was blood on the floor and Elena was nowhere to be seen.

We made our way to the smashed up front door when we heard a floor board creak behind us.

"Sister." I heard a voice like mine ring out from behind us.

Kol put me down gently, and stood in front of me.

"I see you've transitioned." I smirked at her, "It's great isn't it? I just love the blood."

Her eyes grew red and veiny with the mention if blood, she growled at me, and vampire sped forward, her arms out, ready to strike.

Luckily she got about 1 metre away from me, before Kol swiftly snapped her neck. He chuckled slightly at her unconscious body, then swooped me up and sped to his car, putting me in gently.

I'm glad it was Kol who rescued me, it means he cares for me enough to save me. I was definatly getting feelings for him.