Chapter 22

I finished moving all of my clothes into Kol's wardrobe. He went off to get something/someone to eat.

I turned around to see Rebekah standing in the doorway.

"Oh, Hey Bekah." I smiled, walking over to her. We started to walk through the house.

"I heard that the Salvatore's were bringing back Elena, and you helped! What happened!" She yelled.

"They are and I did." I told her. Disgust arose on her face. "The thing is, I'm bored without her to torment."

Bekah's face turned from 'Ew' to 'best day of my life'.

"You keep doing you." She giggled, linking our arms together. "But for now, we shop as celebration.

She drove us to the shops in her red, roofless car. We blasted music and sung along together, doing things that normal teenagers do. When we got to the shops we went in about every clothes, shoes, and makeup store.

I bought tones more clothes and shoes. Ranging from slutty party dresses that were tight and short, simple, everyday dresses and more jeans, short shorts and short skirts. I got more singlets and corsets, they make me look badass.

A lot of my clothes get ruined with blood and stab holes, so it was time for an update anyway.

I grabbed loads of heels, boots, flats and a pair of cute white and pink bunny slippers.

We had a very successful trip, with lots of gossiping.

"So, Matt has moved in." Bekah told me. We had sat down at the food court for milkshakes.

"Yay, finally!" I yelled, probably a little too loud.

She just giggled at me, "So, you are in Kol's room now."

I nodded, "How do you think Nik will react?"

"Not good. I heard he went off to New Orleans for a break. He will be back in the next couple of days though." She told me.

"I think me and Kol are 'this' close to dating" I giggled, pinching my fingers together when I said 'this'.

She just laughed at me, and continued her milkshake.

Bekah dropped me off at the mansion before heading over to her own house. It was so cute she was with Matt. She told me that they try to live as humanly as possible, which means no vampire privileges in the house (unless an emergency). Matt didn't like being a vampire so much, so he kept on working at the Grill and did human things. He only drank from a blood bag, as far as I know.

Bekah was over the moon that her and Matt had this rule. I think part of her wants to be human as well, and this gave her the life she dreamed of, but still with the occasional vampire perk.

What I had told Bekah about Elena was half true. I was bored and looking for someone to mess with, but I did also feel for her friends.

I snuck upstairs with my bags into our room. I put them down carefully and turned around to see Kol standing behind me with his arm's crossed.

"I found out that Stefan and Damon are going to sacrifice you for Elena. They are going to put Elena's spirit in your body, and the only person that will be able to take her out is Bonnie." Kol told me, his face stern and mad.

I sighed, I did not see that one coming. "Do they need my permission, or something?"

"They need an item of clothing, or a strand of hair or you blood. Stuff like that and Bonnie is ready to go." He let out a long breath of air and pulled forward so I was hugging him.