Chapter 14

After the whole fiasco at the Salvatore's house, Kol and I decided to get out of town to relieve some stress.

A small campsite about 2 hours away from any civilization seemed the right way to go, therefore it would go unnoticed if people suddenly went missing *wink wink*.

It was the day before we had to leave and I wanted to spend the day with Nik, because he seemed like a fun guy.

I accidently told him at Elena was alive, when she wasn't meant to be after his sacrifice. He wasn't too happy that that happened. Then I told him that she was a vampire, and he just smirked, clearly getting an idea.

"Let's torment her. She is supposed to be dead, I'm going to make her regret being alive." Nik chuckled, jumping off of the sofa we were sitting on.

I giggled and followed close behind. "They should all be at school, but it's just ending now."

"Good, I'll compel them all to stay." Nik told me.

When we arrived, they were all in a classroom, and no other school kid was to be seen. Word was that they were all friends with the history teacher, but he was actually a vampire hunter or something.

Nik and I listened closely. We could hear Bonnie talking to everyone.

"Klaus can't make his hybrids because he needs your blood, Elena." She said, "But I'm not too sure if it will still work, given that you are a Vampire."

"We will have to see about that." Nik yelled, kicking down the closed door, to reveal Matt, Elena, Bonnie, the history teacher, Stefan, Caroline, Tyler and Damon.

They were all standing around the teacher's desk, staring at me and Nik, slightly scared.

"I'm going to give you 1 hour to figure out if Elena's blood will still work, to create my hybrids, or you will all be dead before the night is up." Nik grabbed Elena and stared into her eyes, compelling her, "You can't leave the school."

"You can't do this!" Bonnie yelled.

"Watch me." Nik yelled, vamp speeding over to Tyler and grabbing his neck. He showed his fangs and his yellow eyes, biting into his wrist and roughly making Tyler drink it. After that, it only took one swift movement to snap his neck.

"He is in transition now. If you don't find out for me, he is dead."

I smirked at Nik, and he winked back. Caroline screamed, dropping down next to Tyler.

"What did you do?!!" She yelled, tears pouring out of her eyes. I felt a little bad for her because she loved Tyler, but hey, I'm all for Klaus's idea.

Hybrids that can protect all of his loved ones is great, if I get on his good side, that is.

Bonnie set some candles up on the table and started to chant, no doubt to try and help Tyler. Matt and Alaric, I think, stood out of the way, as they were human. Both Stefan and Damon stood in front of Elena to protect her.

"Don't hurt anyone." Elena begged Nik and me.

We just smirked and I crossed my arms, "I can't promise anything."

Nik sped forward to Stefan, making him tense up. "I want you to come on the road with me, help me find more werewolves."

"Why would I agree to that?" Stefan asked, his body still in front of Elena.

Nik chuckled, and turned around, whispering something in my ear. I smirked and did what he said. He sped over to Stefan, grabbing his neck and pinning him against the wall.

While Nik did this, I sped over to Matt, and bit into his neck, making him bleed a little. I dragged him over to where Stefan was pinned against the wall.

Bonnie was deep in concentration, doing her spell and Caroline stayed with Tyler's 'dead' body, sobbing quietly.

Elena couldn't control herself, she growled and headed for Matt, but Damon held her back, trying to save him.

"Don't eat him, he is your best friend." He told her soothingly and held her waist tightly.

I smiled teasingly at her, pretending to accidently get blood on my fingers. "He is so yummy."

Elena screamed and broke out of Damon's grip and grabbed Matt, sucking the blood out of him.

Mat was yelling in pain, trying to get her off, but failing.

"Elena, no!" Damon yelled, pushing her across the room. She started to panic, and Damon had to comfort her. The perfect distraction.

I grabbed Matt and bought him over to Stefan and Nik. Stefan was still being pinned to the wall.

"Quite a show there, love." Nik chuckled.

"It's what I do." I giggled, pushing Matt over to Nik.

"Drink." He told Stefan.

"No, I can't handle human blood." Stefan told Nik, his eyes not able to stray from Matt's bleeding neck.

"Drink, or I will kill someone in this room, maybe Damon. Wolf bites don't seem fun." Nik said, revealing his yellow eyes.

"Fine." He grumbled, staring at me, almost pleading for help.

I did nothing as Stefan grabbed Matt slowly. He put his lips up to Matt's neck and drank slowly at first, but then he started to lose control, squeezing Matt tighter and draining all of his blood.

"MATT!" Elena yelled, her eyes filled with pain.

"Elena....." Stefan mumbled, looking down at Matt, who was basically dead on the floor, the tiniest little bit of life left in him.

"Matt..." She said, dropping down beside him. Nik grinned at his work.

There was loud gasping and coughing coming from Tyler's direction.

"Elena's blood tainted with human blood will work..." Bonnie mumbled, looking up from her spell.

"Great work, love." Nik said, grabbing a sobbing Elena and Alaric. I stood in front of the door, so nobody could escape.

He grabbed a mug filled with pens that was of Alaric's desk, and emptied it.

"Anyone got a knife?" Nik asked, looking around. Alaric pulled a pocket knife out of his jacket pocket.

"Here." Alaric grunted, stabbing it through Nik's outstretched hand.

Nik just smirked and pulled the knife out, not even flinching at the pain. He grabbed Elena's hand and held it over the mug, roughly pulling the knife along her skin, letting her blood drip into the mug. He did the same to Alaric.

"Here you go, mate." Nik handed the mug to Tyler. He looked away, not wanting it.

"No!" He yelled.

"If you don't drink it, you will die." Nik smirked.

"I'd rather die." Tyler told Nik.

Nik's smile slowly fell off his face, to be replaced with a serious look. He grabbed Tyler's hair and force-fed him the contents of the mug.

"There we go." Nik looked pleased with himself.

Tyler dropped the mug, his eyes turned yellow and he showed his fangs. His bones suddenly started to break, and he screamed in pain.

"He is turning, we gotta leave." I told Nik, tugging on his arm slightly.

"My blood is the cure for a wolf bite, you are safe. I'm not sure about this lot." He smiled, gesturing to the scared group of people.

"I'll meet you at home." Nik said, grabbing Elena and vampire speeding out of the school.

Tyler was fully turned and growling at all the Vampires in the room. I smirked and sped away, following Nik.