Chapter 29

"What do you mean, 'you want to leave?'" Nik yelled, when Kol and I had told him about the 'Damon' thing.

"Well, I don't want to live in Mystic falls anymore." I told him, and Kol nodded.

"We have ran out of uses for them. Why are we still here?" Kol said.

"Okay. Call Bekah and start packing." Nik said, walking up to his room, "Tell her the Donovan boy can come!" he yelled from upstairs.

I giggled and jumped up and down. "Where are we going?"

"Howwwww abouuuut, Chicago?" He asked, hugging me tightly.

"Done. I'm going to call Bekah, you start packing?" I asked him, pulling out my phone and dialling Bekah.

When she didn't answer, I got a little worried, when I called the 5th time, and she still didn't answer.

"NIK! WHY ISN'T BEKAH ANSWERING?" I yelled, calling again.

He rushed downstairs and tried her number. "She isn't answering me either.

"Kol. Get her now!" Nik yelled to Kol, who appeared downstairs in a second.

"What? Is everything okay?" He asked, looking at me immediately to see if I was hurt.

"It's Bekah." I said quietly.

"We can't reach her, and after everything that has happened with Damon I think they may have her." Nik did NOT look happy. It was just short of fumes coming out of his ears.

"Where would she be?" Kol asked. He didn't look happy either, but Nik was considerably madder.

"I'll call Stefan." I muttered, dialling his number and waiting for him to pick up.

"We have Bekah. If you want her to live, hand yourself over." He spoke down the phone, then hung up.

"NO!" I yelled loudly, and pegged my phone at the wall. I know what I have to do.

Nik turned around and smashed a hole in the wall, while Kol went over to him to try get him to stop.

As their backs were turned, I whooshed out of the front door, and too the Salvatore's house. I raced as fast as I could, trying to get there before they hurt Bekah.

I arrived and I kicked down the door. "I'm here. Show me Bekah." I yelled into the dark house.

The lights all came on. Bekah was chained to the wall, vervain all over the ropes in her mouth. She was bawling her eyes out silently when she saw me, vigorously shaking her head.

Elena was standing with Bonnie and Caroline. Tyler was standing about a foot away from me, and Stefan was sitting on the lounge next to a lamp that just turned on. Matt was sitting across the room, his head in his hands.

He looked like he was crying as well. I take it her was the one that caught Bekah.

"Let her go. Take me." I said, staring down Stefan.

Stefan nodded his head, and Tyler grabbed my arm with a death grip. There was no way he was gunna let go.

Elena and Bonnie walked over to Bekah. Bonnie took the vervain away from her mouth and Elena undid her chains. Elena and Caroline grabbed Bekah and pulled her through the house.

"NO, COREY, DON'T DO THIS!" Bekah cried and yelled as they dragged her out. She was kicking and screaming, but she was weak from all the vervain.

"It's okay." I smiled weakly at Bekah, and mouthed, 'get Kol'.