Chapter 28

Kol and I went out for dinner. And by that, I mean we walked down the streets looking for a sufficient meal.

We spotted a couple, walking down a deserted ally. Cliché, I know, but I am hungry.

I sped over to them. "Hello." I smirked.

"Who are you?" The girl said arrogantly.

"The last person you will ever see." I grinned. Her face went from 'Bitch, leave', to 'I'm gunna go now.'

She turned around to leave, but got knocked down by Kol. The guy ran over to his girlfriend but, I ran to him, biting into his neck.

He screamed loudly, as I finished him off the screamed died down. The girl was whimpering quietly when Kol picked her up off the floor by her collar.

"Please...." She sobbed.

Kol showed off his signature evil smirk. "Sorry, darling."

She screamed as he bit into her, draining her as I had drained her boyfriend.

Kol dropped her on the floor, blood dripping from his mouth and the same with me. We walked over to each other and kissed passionately. He lifted me up by my bum so I could wrap my legs around his waist.

He sped over to the brick wall, and held me against it, still kissing. The taste of blood in his mouth was strong, as I imagine it was as well in mine.

"Well, that is just gross." Damon's cocky voice sounded through the dark alley way.

I gasped and hopped onto the ground, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"What do you want?" Kol growled, baring his teeth.

"Your girlfriend and sister make a horrific mess in the bathroom of the grill. And of Elena's life." Damon growled back.

"She deserved it." I grumbled, rolling my eyes.

'Now." Damon just smirked and stood still. I looked over at Kol, who was just as confused as me.

There was the whooshing noises of vampires running around. I just stared at Damon, my eyebrow raised.

Suddenly there was a giant explosion, and Kol and I were screaming in pain. Our skin was burning, it was almost as if someone put vervain in a grenade.

I dropped to my knees and took deep breaths trying to recover. I looked up at Kol, and Stefan was holding him in place, his hands twisted behind his back as Stefan held him upright.

I lunged forward, but I was stopped by Caroline and Tyler holding me back.

"What do you want?" I yelled, showing my fangs.

"For you to pay, for Elena." Damon growled, taking the White Oak stake out of his jacket pocket.

"Where did you get that?" Kol snapped, his eyes widening slightly.

Damon just shrugged and held the Stake against Kol's heart.

"STOP! I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!" I screamed, struggling against the strong grip of Caroline and Tyler.

"Then turn it off." Stefan said, holding Kol tighter, making Kol groan slightly.

"That's ridiculous." I chuckled.

"Do it, or he pays." Damon yelled, pushing the very end of the stake intro Kol's chest, just so it was inches away from his heart.

Kol screamed in pain, and hissed baring his fangs.

"FINE, JUST STOP!" I screamed, tears pouring out of my eyes.

It was hard to turn them off. I didn't want to turn off my love for Kol, it wasn't right. But I needed to, what is the point of keeping them off if he was dead.