chapter six

(This chapter will contain sexual content fair warning)

After dinner i joined the other dwarfs. They where cooking some meat since the elves had no met with there food.

"Bombur." Bofur said and tossed him a piece of meat. The table he was sitting on broke and he fell. We all laughed. The felt tears in my eyes. I got and walked away from them i walked to some trees.

"Katie?" It was Kili. "What's wrong?"

'I'm not coming with you when you leave."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you remember what Thorin said when we 1st met? He said i can stay until you find a place for me."

"What makes you think you will stay here?"

"Come on an elf home prefect for a girl with no place to go."

"Well then." He pushed me into one of the trees. "We might as well make the best of it." He kissed me and put his hands on my waist.

"Wait Kili if we are gonna do this why don't we do in my bed room." He smiled.

"Ok."

We went to my room and he kissed me. His moved his hands to my breasts. He then gently pulled the dress off and stood back to look at me.

"Lovely."

He picked me up like a baby and gentle placed me on the bed. He then took of his shirt. I would see his muscles. My heart to race. He then crawled over to me. I put my hands on his chest. He then massage my breasts. I let out a small moan. He smiled and kissed me.

"You ready?"

"Be careful."

"I will."

He slipped his trousers off and inserted into me. It hurt for a moment but then the grew to pleasure.After a few minutes he pulled out and laid on his side. He put his hand on my cheek.

"You don't how long i waited to for that."

"Me too."

He kissed and i laid my head on his chest and he put arms protectively around me and we fell asleep.