chapter ten

"The orcs are not far behind us but there is something else." Bilbo said coming back.

"What do mean something else?" Thorin said

"There is somthing and it is huge."

"Was it a bear?" Gandalf asked.

I looked at Kili

"A bear? How did you know?

"That is Beorn his home is the shelter we are seeking come on follow me.

"Katie can you run?" Kili asked.

I nodded.

The howling from the wargs close behind us. Gandlaf led us to a house.

"Close the door!" As the dwaves tried a huge creatures came and tried to get in. They were able to closed the door.

My knees gave out and i feel to the ground.

"Katie!" Kili came over.

"I'm ok just tried."

"We should all get some sleep." Thorin said.

Kili picked me and we went in the house. It was huge and there where some animals there too.I feel asleep right when my head hit the ground. But it only felt like a few minutes when i woke to the sick feeling again. I looked around every one was asleep. I slowly got up went outside. The vomit came again. I was scared i did not think i was sick and if i was not why was i vomiting. I went back in and went over to Kili and feel asleep.

I awoke to Gandlaf talking to some one. I got up and slowly walked over to them.

"My friend this is are dear Katie. Katie this Beorn.

He had hair all over his face. He nodded his head and i did the same.

"Should  we wake the others?" I asked.

"They will be awake soon."

As soon as the smell of food came the dwarfs awoke. Kili kissed me on the cheek  as he came by. I smiled and we sat down.