chapter eight

We landed with a thud.

"Katie you ok?" Kili asked and helped me up .

Just then hundreds of goblins show up. I grabbed Kili's arm. We surrounded and they forced us to move. Kili did not let me out out his sight. We showed to a huge ugly goblin. I assume he was the king

"What do we have here? Thieves? Murders?" Speak!" We said nothing. "Alright if you won't talk, bring out the bone crusher and we will start with you girl!" One of the goblins pulled me out of KilI's grasp and pulled me to the king. His grip was strong.

"NO!" Kili started to come but was stooped by the goblins

"KILI!"

"Wait!" Thorin said and stepped out.

"Thorin no." Balin said. Thorin raised his hand to make him stop talking.

"Well if it isn't Thorin. I know someone who would pay a big sum for your head." He turned to another goblin. "Go tell him he have his prize." The goblin left the cave.

"Take their weapons!"

One of the goblins looked at sword when he saw what it was and dropped it. The king was scared too.

"I know that sword! It's the gobin cleaver! That sword killed thousand of goblins! Kill them all! leave the girl for last" He then leaded over to me. "This should be fun." Tears came to my eyes. A bright white light appered knocking all of us to our feet. I looked and it was Gandlaf.

"TAKE YOUR ARMS AND FIGHT!" I stabbed the goblin and ran to Kili.

They killed as much as they could and we ran. I did not leave Kili.It was like a maze when suddenly the globin king showed up. I grabbed Kili's arm. Gandlaf was not afraid he killed the king in a minutes. Then the bords we where fell. The fell for along time it seem we finally we landed wood landed on top of us. I under Kili i felt pursher on my leg. The king then fell and i heard a snap.

"You got to be joking!" Drwalin said.

Kili was able to move.

"AH!"

"Katie what's wrong?"

"It's my leg!"

"Here sit." He movied my dress up and toched it.

"AH!"

"Gandlaf can you do somehting please."

He tocuh his staff to my leg. "It wont last but it will you will be able to walk."

We had to hurry the goblins where comeing. We outside.

"Where's Bilbo?" I asked.

"Here i am."

There was then a horn. Orcs.

"Out of the friing pan." Thorin said.

"And into the fire."