Chapter one: Phase one: Stalking.

Thanks for choosing to read 'Stolen Life.'

All Rights Reserved 2014 © Sarahxox_16

*

Chapter one: Phase one: Stalking.

"One more body has been found dead in the fairview river in the town Johnsonville. The body has now been identified as sixteen year old Kaylee Smith. Kaylee was missing from her home one month ago as she was out late at night and never returned home. FBI have been investigating and among the other teenagers that have been murdered and dumped in this river. The forensics team say that there was a stuggle and many wounds on the victim. She would not have survived. This is now the fifteenth murder this month and police say it's the same person or people doing this. Orders from the police department says to stay indoors when it's past dark. Two more teenagers are still reported missing and it's not looking good."

*

I sat down at the dining room table eating breakfast while watching the mini tv on the counter. I sat here, shocked as I played with my long brown hair. I heard another body had been found in the same river as the other bodies.

I wanted to cry. Kaylee went to my high school. Fifteen teenagers were reported missing and found dead. Half of them from my high school.

"Jamie, turn that off. You are going to be late for school" My mom hurried me from the kitchen.

"They have found another body" I said.

"That's terrible!" My mom exclaimed while rushing me at the same time.

"Yeah." I whispered as I finished my breakfast and placed the plate onto the counter.

"Get your brothers, you three will be late." My mom ordered.

I nodded and headed into both my brothers room down the hallway. "Jacob, hurry up! I yelled.

"Okay, I'm coming" He yelled back.

I headed into my other brothers room. "C'mon Lucas!" I yelled and before I gave him a chance to answer, I left. I headed into my bedroom and grabbed my school bag and waited by the car for my mom and my two brothers.

Jacob was my younger brother, he was twelve and he had blond hair and Lucas was the oldest and he was seventeen with the same colour hair. They could be twins but they weren't. My dad worked full time travelling a lot so we never saw him and my mom owned a business at a cafe in the city.

I saw my mom and brothers came out of the house and we finally arrived at school after twenty minutes. I waved goodbye to mom I and entered the high school with Lucas.

We heard the bell ring and I heard my name been called. "Jamie!" I saw my best friend coming towards me.

"Hey, Hillary." I hugged her as I saw Lucus heading towards his group of friends. Hillary was an amazing best friend. She had brown hair and a tanned body and all the guys loved her.

We went into the school and we headed into our first class, History. "Ugh!" I said as we sat down next to each other, not really wanting to be here.

The teacher walked in and started writing stuff on the whiteboard. "Morning, class." She greeted us. The class mumbled a good morning as she got her papers ready for the class. "I guess you all have heard about Kaylee," the teacher began, "I'm sorry for your loss if any of you knew her." She said and she continued the class and the day went on.

I didn't really know Kaylee that well and I was saddened that she died. I couldn't imagine being killed like that, it was so terrible and it would haunt my dreams for a long time.