Chapter eighteen: Seeing Her Again.

Sam's POV

We stood in front of Jamie's mothers tombstone, I usually visited but over the past few years, I stopped coming because every time it reminded me of how much I missed Jamie and how I was a horrible boyfriend.

Why did this have to happen? Not that I was unhappy with my children and wife but the pain would always be there.

The tombstone was beautifully done by Karen's  family. It was the normal colour grey but it had a red rose at the top to symbolise love and beauty.

The tombstone read:

"Karen Julie Summers. 7th of October 1974- 26th of April 2010. A beloved Mother of three and an amazing wife, we will miss you. Rest in peace."

A tear slipped down Jamie's face and I held her hand as she stared at the words.

"I'm surprised they kept mother of three." She said with a small laugh. "Where is Haylee's grave?" She looked up at me.

"It's in another complex. I think we should visit her with your brothers and Hillary." I suggested and she agreed.

We headed to the car and drove off to the city where Lucas lived, he still didn't know Jamie was back and I was so happy to tell him. To see the look on his face when she showed up with me would be priceless.

Reuniting a brother and a sister.

Jamie's POV

We stood at Lucas' door and I knocked on the door of his apartment, Sam said he had a daughter named Khloe and a lovely wife named Rachel.

I saw my big brother approach the door and he opened it. He looked up to see Sam and then he looked to me with a confused face.

"Hey, Lucas." Sam smiled as I waited for a reaction.

"Hey, who is this?" I was really shocked he didn't recognise me. Well, I guess it had been fifteen years and I was an adult now.

But Lucas hadn't changed a bit from when we were kids. "You don't recognise me?" I asked.

He shook his head. "It's me, Jamie, your little sister from fifteen years ago." I blurted out and his eyes widened just as much as Sam's did.

"Yeah, okay. Call me when you are done with your stupid prank Sam. This isn't funny." He frowned and crossed his arms.

"Wow. Some brother." I whispered to myself.

"Dude. Why would I joke about this. Look her in the eyes and tell me that isn't Jamie." Sam looked annoyed now.

"Okay, I have to say. You do have a glimpse of her." He paused for a minute. "How did I break my arm when I was ten?" He asked and I knew he was testing me but I quickly remembered that funny day.

"You were riding your blue bike down our bumpy road and you tried to do a trick but it failed." I smirked at him.

"Okay, who was my first girlfriend when I was a freshmen?" I tried and remember her name.

"Annabelle Miller." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Okay if you are really Jamie and no one else knows this till this day. Who was the first person I slept with." He asked, raising his eyebrows at me.

That was an easy one. Sam lived with her. "Jessica May." He was shocked and Sam looked at Lucas like he was going kill him. "I found that out by finding a condom in his room and I bribed him with it by threatening to tell mom and day." I mentioned and Lucas hugged me so tight I could hardly breathe.

"I cannot believe you slept with Jess!" Sam interrupted our hug.

I laughed. "Don't blame me, blame my brother." I said as we let go.

"Sorry man. It was between my sister and I." He smiled as he looked at me. Reunited at last.

"We were going to see Haylee's grave and invite Hillary and Jacob as well." Sam suddenly said.

"Okay, my wife and daughter are out for a few hours." Lucas said, grabbing his keys and locking the door as we walked out and drive to Hilary's flat a few blocks away.

I was excited to see my best friend again. 

*

We arrived and knocked on Hilary's door, she opened it and instantly knew that it was me. "Oh my gosh!" She screamed. "Jamie!" She screamed even louder and hugged me.

"Wow Lucas, even Hillary recognises her and she's not even related." Sam gave Lucas the evil eye and he just laughed.

"Dude get over it, it was in high school." Lucas shrugged.

"What was?" Hillary asked, still holding me tight as I giggled.

We told her the story and what our plans were. Now to go and see my baby brother, Jacob. He lived by the local collage so that was only half an hour away and we all got in Sams big car. It was a car for everyone to fit in and we headed off.

Thirty minutes later and we arrived, it was a cute little place and he was sitting on the step, smoking. "I didn't know he smoked, I must have killed him." I said to everyone and they laughed and we headed towards him.

"Hey, who's this pretty chick? Aw, Hillary you have finally came out of the closet." Jacob laughed and everyone fell silent.

"Ew." Hillary and I both said t the same time.

"She looks farmilar, have I seen her somewhere. Did I meet you at a club?" He came closer to me

"Ugh. Stop it Jacob, it's me. Your long loss sister." I stepped back and his face lit up.

"Jamie?" He asked as he glared at me. It was so nice having to meet everyone again.

"Yeah, it's your annoying big sister." I said as I ruffled up his neat hair.

"Oh, stop it and give me a hug!" He said. "Fifteen years." He spoke again and we hugged like a brother and sister should.

We told him our plans and we decided instead of going straight to see Haylee, we went to pay my old man a visit. Sam said that he hadn't been doing well but I was hoping I would light up his day.

The gang was back and I couldn't be happier to be back here in my hometown with my friends and family.