Chapater twenty two: Flashbacks.

Chapter twenty two: FlashBacks.

My whole world stopped when I heard those words. How was that possible and before I started think of all the possibles, I collapsed again and everything was dark as I fell into nightmare.

*

"They are back." Someone's voice kept repeating. "They are coming for you Jamie and you can't do a thing about it.

"You were never meant to get away or be alive today or to meet the ones you love. They were supposed to suffer, find your body, have your funeral and then they would die one by one and we would get away with murder." Someone else whispered into my ear.

"Make it stop!" I screamed.

"This is will never go away, Jamie. We will always haunt you and come back for you."

I screamed even louder, covering my eyes and ears trying to block out everything and everyone. "Wake up, wake up" I yelled to myself.

"You can run but you can't hide. Jamie Summers."

*

"Jamie?" I suddenly heard my name.

"Huh?" I asked, opening my eyes and looking up at the ceiling. I was laying on Lucas' couch with everyone surrounding the living room.

"She keeps collapsing because of the trauma she has been through, whenever she thinks of a moment or hears something relating to it she faints and wakes up after a while." I heard an unknown voice say. "This should stop soon but she keeps thinking of the memories but she is also blocking everything out." She continued.

Everyone was listening to this women and I decided to get myself up. "I'm awake." I said, feeling left out.

"Jamie! Are you okay?" Hillary asked, looking worried

"I'm fine," I say bluntly, "I just had a dream that my kidnappers are back." I said, yawning and rubbing my eyes.

"Well, that part is true." Mark said.

"I need to check you out," the women interrupts, "I'm Maria by the way, a nurse from the local hospital." She said.

"Okay, sure." I said as she did a few blood tests and checked my eyes and everything. Once she was done, she said her goodbyes and left.

"The police department have opened up your case again and are looking for them now, but there is no doubt that they will come after you so you are under police protection by us since we are closest to you." Chris said and it was hard for me to process this all at once.

"Right. I'm going to go and take a shower." I said as I went upstairs and into the bathroom. I turned on the steaming hot water and waited. I took my clothes off and stepped inside the shower. Instead, I decided to sit in the corner of the shower and I cried my eyes out. I think I've gotten skinner since I was a teenager and I didn't know if that was a good thing. Probably not.

I cried even harder because I realised all I had was gone. Mom and Haylee were gone and I was never going to see them again. If I didn't disappear, they both would have still being alive today.

I heard a knock at the door. "Jamie?" I heard Sam's faint voice on the other side. I ignored him and cried quietly. "Jamie? Is everything okay?" He whispered but loud enough for me to hear. "May I come in?" He asked me but he opened the door anyway.

"Hey." He whispered as he realised that I was upset. I placed my knees to my chest to cover up my body. "I know this is a hard time." he started.

I cut him off. "It's always a hard time. When has my life been an easy time?" I yelled as I cried every more.