Chapter twenty four: It's Happening Again.

I was feeling lightheaded. "I'll call Mark and Chris." Sam said in hurry as he picked me up and carried me over to the couch. "Hello," I heard Sam in the background, "come to where it all started." He said in a serious tone.

He rushed by me and lifted me up to to lay my head on his lap and a tear slipped down my face. This couldn't be happening again. Not now. I couldn't lose anybody else for another fifteen years.

"It's okay, we will find him." Sam reassured me as I think he knew what I was thinking. After a few long minutes, Mark and Chris were at the door and they rushed in.

"Is everybody okay, is she okay?" Mark said in a rush.

"You should look over there." Sam pointed to Jacob's bedroom.

Mark and Chris investigated. "Get her out of here and take her back to Lucas' place. This is an official crime scene." Chris said as he took out his cell phone to call his boss.

"Okay, keep in touch." Sam said as he lifted me up bridal style.

"Put me down, I am fine to walk." I said, feeling shaky.

He placed me down and I linked my arm to his as we walked out and we got into his car.

"This is not happening," I whispered, "wake up Jamie." I yelled to myself as I hit myself in the head.

"Hey, hey, hey," Sam restrained me, "stop." He calmed me down and I started to hyperventilate.

"I cannot let this happen to Jacob. I know what he is going through and it causes pain and it changes you," I pause, "I have to find him." I said, getting out of his car.

"Jamie, wait!" He yelled as he tries to grab me but failed and then he rushed to the other side to stop me.

"I will find him, whether you like it or not!" I yelled.

"No," he screamed, "I've lost you once and I'm not about to lose you again." He held my arms, trying to get sense into me.

"I know these people better than anyone, Sam. The police can't help him. Only I can. So are you with me or am I going to have to go solo?" I demanded an answer.

"Lets do this and finish this once and for all." Sam said in a serious tone.

I smiled because this time, we would win.

*

We were going back to Lucas' place to tell them what had happened. The police had arrive at dad's house and they were reopening the case once again. Now the whole police department was working on this because they knew the outcome of what happened last time. Mark and Chris had told me to do another press conference next week so that was just great.I was so worried yet I didn't show it.

Usually, I was a wreak and those people made me like that but they had made me stronger. I would find my brother, safe and sound.

We finally arrived at Lucas' place. "What the heck happened?" Hillary yelled.

"Jacob was taken." I said in a whisper.

"Oh, dear god." I heard Rachel say.

"Where's uncle Jacob?" Khloe asked.

"It's okay sweetie, time for bed."
Rachel said to Khloe as she picked her up and took her upstairs for bed as everyone was shocked.

"Daddy!" she shouted. "Read me a story?"

He smiled with a hint of sadness. "I'll be up soon, sweetie." He said as he headed upstairs for a while.

"Are you okay, baby girl?" Dads asked me and I replied with a short yes. I explained what happened with Jacob and about the press conference as well. I turned on the TV and saw news reporters outside dad's house explaining what had happened.

"That's enough for now." Sam said as he switched it off.

"Let's head to bed." He suggested.

"I wouldn't be able sleep knowing that Jacob has disappeared." I said.

"I'll take the couch," Hillary said, "Kyle, why don't you take the end bedroom and Sam and Jamie take the second master bedroom." Hillary smiled.

"But that has only one double bed." I said, feeling nervous because we did kiss and I didn't know what would happen.

"Even if you don't sleep you need it and Sam will protect you." Hillary said as she grabbed some blankets from the nearby cupboard for herself.

Lucas ran downstairs. "Has everyone sorted out their sleeping arrangements?"

"Sure have." Hillary smiled and laid on the couch. Dad moved slowly upstairs and was out of sight.

"Okay, goodnight." We all say night back.

"Come on." Sam said as he placed his hand behind my back, singling for me to move and we headed upstairs to the second master bedroom.

I sat on the bed looking out the window. Just thinking and wondering.

"You okay?" He asked me as he got changed and damn he still had those abs. I didn't bother getting changed so I get under the covers, wanting to say something.

"Do you still love Jess?" I asked because I needed to know.

I was not the type of girl to break up a marriage as I had just figured it out.

He put on a tank top and his boxer shorts. He turns around. "I don't know." He looked down.

"Oh," I said, "what does that mean?" I asked after a long silence.

"To be honest, I don't know." He said as he walked to the bed and got in and placed the blankets over himself. I did the same and it became silent again. "We both love each other," Sam started, "I think you and I were meant to be together. But we got interrupted." He suddenly said.

"What? But you're married. With two kids." I said quietly.

"True. But I don't know if I will really love Jess like I love you." He turned to look at me and placed his soft warm hand on my arm.

I turned to look at him with tears in my eyes. "I loved you Sam and I don't know if I'll be able to be with you because you moved on long ago." I started to cry. "And then you kiss me and I didn't stop it, don't you feel a little hint of guilt?" The tears stopped and I wiped my eyes with my fingers.

"I feel the guilt for my children, Jamie. Jess and I were never meant to be, she just happened to get pregnant by me so we stayed together." He explained.

"But you still kissed me." I stated and he gave me that 'are you kidding me' look.

"Well then, if you liked the kiss so much then you won't mind me doing this." He got up to my level and kissed me on the lips and I was shocked. His lips tasted so nice and sparks flew yet again. I touched his face with my hands as we stopped kissing and I touched my nose against his and smiled. "I love you, Jamie." He smiled back at me.

And one thing lead to another, our clothes were off and we were under the covers.