Chapter twenty eight: It's A Bloody Day.

I looked straight into the camera with a glare as I was pulled away.n"That was not cool." Lucas said.

"Yeah, Jamie. What was that?" Hillary snapped as we went inside.

"I'm sick of everyone dying because of me, you are all suffering ever since I came back," I yelled and everyone's eyes turned into sadness, "I'm going to find them and when I do they are going to be sorry." I sighed, tears brimming in my eyes. "Can we leave now?" I asked and Mark came running inside because he was dealing with the reporters.

"On live television, are you kidding me, Jamie?" He said in a mad tone.

"Ugh! I'm not explaining why I did that, okay?" I yelled with rage.

I headed to the car and waited for Sam because the others were staying for a while and Sam offered to take me home.  He came to the car and he looks annoyed. Will this be our first fight back together?

"Why?" Was all he said as he entered the car. "I said why." I said, looking out the window as we travelled home. "Why are you mad anyway?" I asked.

"Really, you have to ask that?" He said, driving and looking at the road.

"Yes." I said.

"I can't lose you again and that statement you made on live television really hurt me because it means you'd rather get kidnapped again and most likely die than be with me." He said sadly.

"But I've cause you so much pain, you don't need that in your life." I replied.

"I've been in pain for fifteen years." He said and I was heartbroken by what he just said.

"You were?" I asked with tears in my eyes again and he nodded. "I'm sorry, I thought you would of moved on from me."

He shook his head. "I never did."

We pulled into the drive way and I rushed around to his side before he had a chance to get out. As soon as he got out, I hugged him and he didn't hesitate to hug me back.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He smiled as we walked up to the door.

"Rachel has taken the kids for ice cream so we have the place to ourselves." I smirked.

"That sounds intriguing." He kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

Once were done kissing, we walked up to the pavement and stopped at the door. We looked at each other confused. "Did you lock the door?" I asked as it was a little bit open.

"I'm sure I did." Sam opened it more.

We looked inside and my face dropped. The place was tipped upside down, the couches were flipped over, the glass coffee table was smashed and the pictures and paintings were knocked down.

"We've been robbed." Sam said, looking straight ahead.

"But I don't see anything important missing." I added, a little confused.

"Let's go see, shall we?" Sam said as I took ahold of his hand. We stepped inside and I noticed there were scratches on the wall, like someone had ran their sharp finger nails down the wall.

"Whoa." I said in shock.

I let go of Sam's hand and walked upstairs to investigate and he followed. I went in the bedrooms and they were perfectly normal which freaked Sam and I out.

"This is strange, we have to call the police." Sam said, leaving.

"No, wait!" I said, pulling him back next to me. "We have to look in our room." I said and he looked worried.