Chapter 5: Escape

"I'll see you around.. Hiccup."
Those words made me mad. "Hiccup, you're not just gonna abandon me, are you?!" I ask, desperately hoping he wouldn't.
"I'm sorry, but we can't get you out right now. We'll come up with something."
"Oh, Hiccup. Bring her.. Night Fury.. over to my ship before you leave, would you? I'd like to have him as my own." Viggo requests.
"And it's not an option." He adds.
"Hiccup thinks for a moment. "And if I don't?"
Ryker laughs and puts his sword against my throat. "Ohhh, I hope you don't."
"Remember, Ryker, we have her. We don't need the Night Fury if she can train one. You could make her train one for you." A distant--female--voice suggested.
Ryker turned around, and I tried to find who said that. I saw a girl, about my age. She had long, black hair that was in a side braid, and a few loose hairs on the left side of her face.
"Who're you?" I ask.
"Oh, pardon my manners. My name is Heather. I work for these people."
"Heather? Why're you here?" Hiccup asks.
"You two know each other?!" I ask.
"You could say that. We've had a history." Heather says.
"Great! So get me out of here!" I say.
"Mmm.. sorry. Can't do that." She says.
Then she winks at me. I look shocked, but then I change my face to look emotionless.
Hiccup whispers something to Toothless, then turns to leave.
'Gee.. thanks, Hiccup.' I think grumpily. 'Some friend you are.'
Hiccup left, and Ryker came over to me. "Call that beast over. I've got plans for him."
I snarl. "Over my dead body."
Ryker shrugs. "As you wish."
He goes to swing at me, but a plasma blast interrupts him, as it knocks his sword out of his hand. "What the?!" We both ask.
I look up to see Nightwing, and someone riding him.
'I thought I was the only one who could ride him?' I thought.
I noticed it wasn't one of the people met. This girl had blonde hair, also in a side braid. She wore a leather band around her head, with a small braid leading into her larger one.
"Who are you? Why are you riding my dragon?!" I exclaim angrily.
"Relax, I'm a friend of Hiccups. Im riding him because two night furies is better than one night fury and one deadly nadder.
'Deadly Nadder?! She's serious?! I've never met a deadly nadder!'
Hiccup comes back, riding on his dragon. They both fire at the winches, and the chains loosen. I quickly get myself free, and get on Nightwing.
"Thanks, I wasn't about to give him my dragon for 'plans'."
"You're welcome. I'm Astrid. Hiccup's friend, as you know. I'm sorry I rode him without asking. We wanted to be undetected."
"It's okay. I'm glad you rode him. That means he's safe." I said.
She nodded her head in agreement. "Wanna take down Ryker and Viggo then?"
I grinned. "Most definitely."
We charge forward, and soon a blue deadly nadder appeared.
'I can't admire her now.' I told myself. 'I can after we take them down.'
We each fly around the ship, and I spot Jack on the tip, though he was on the side of it so he wouldn't be spotted. He saw me, and had me fly down. I waited until I wasn't sighted anymore to fly to the other side. Jack whispered, "I'm going to try and take them out from the bottom."
I nod and follow him. Our dragons fire at the bottom of the boat, making the water go inside the bottom of the ship. I go for the other sides of the ship when something hits me and I'm knocked off of Nightwing into the water.
Before I go completely unconscious, I hear Ryker shout, "We'll be back, don't you worry." In an angry tone. I watch as the nadder and Astrid fly off with them to leave them somewhere.
Then I black out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nightwing's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'What do I do!? I hope she wakes up soon... maybe this will make her wake up..'
I think as I fire a plasma blast in her face.
She doesn't awake.
'Crap! That probably just killed her.. why am I such a bad dragon..' I think as I walk out of her house. My 'house' is outside of hers, since the house is too small for the both of us.
'I hope she'll be okay...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiccup's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's been a couple days, Dad.. I'm not sure (y/n) will wake up.." I say, my face obviously filled with worry.
Astrid walked up behind me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, Hiccup. I'm sure she'll be find. She has Nightwing to keep her safe and warm." She assures me.
"Yeah, you're right, Astrid. She's strong.. she'll pull through. No matter what." I conclude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I awake, and I felt funny. Like... I'm warmer. Like I couldn't get cold. I got up and looked in the mirror.
'I still look normal... hmm. Eh, I'm sure it's nothing.' I think before heading outside.
'Holy crap it's bright outside!!' I think as I'm blinded by the sunlight.
I walk around my house to find Nightwing asleep. I whistle, and he awakens.
'He looks so happy to see me... how long was I out for?!' I wonder. 'I'll ask Hiccup.'
Nightwing practically tackles me to the ground. "Happy to see me, bud?" I say as I laugh. I see Hiccup in the distance. He runs over and shouts something to his right. Pretty soon, everyone is running towards me, including Stoick and a man I haven't seen before.
'Must be Stoick's friend' I think.
"(Y/n)! You're awake!" Hiccup exclaims as he hugs me. "Your skin feels different. Are you okay?" He asks as he lets go.
I look at him, confused. "Of course I'm okay, why wouldn't I be?"
"Maybe because I shot you with a plasma blast." A voice said.
"Who said that?!" I ask.
"Who said what?" Astrid asks.
"I think (y/n)'s gone crazy..." the guy with long hair said.
"No, I'm not crazy! I swear I heard a voice that isn't any of yours" I say.
'I guess it was nothing.' I think.

*later on*
"Well, what'd the voice say?" Hiccup asked me.
I jumped. "Don't do that! I could've fell!" I say.
I was sitting in my bedroom window, looking outside, trying to come up with a explanation for what happened earlier.
"I don't know what happened. I was probably hearing things." I say, trying to be reasonable.
Hiccup shook his head.
"I don't think so. I think you're hiding something from us." He says.
"What makes you think that?" I say, a little irritated.
"Well... for starters, your eyes." He says.
I look blankly confused at him. "What? My eyes are normal."
He takes out a pocket mirror and holds it up to me.
My eyes are bright (e/c), and my pupil is a curved diamond shape; much like a dragon's.
"I.. I don't understand.. why'd this happen? How?!"
I questioned this until I remember.
"The voice I heard earlier. It said 'Probably because I shot you with a plasma blast.' You don't think...?" I say.
"(Y/n)......" Hiccup starts.
"Yes?" I reply.
"I think you're part Night Fury."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~