Chapter 50: The Portal to Thor-Knows-Where // FINAL CHAPTER

"What're you talking about?" Astrid says, getting a little too close to Hiccup.
I shook my head in disbelief and transformed into a hybrid.
"You guys have fun together. I'm leaving." I said and take off in an unknown direction.
Since my hearing is better in this form, I can hear them yelling and jumping for joy. I turn into an actual night Fury and cry as I flew. Nightwing was right behind me.
Thank you for not leaving me... I said to her.
Of course. She said, and we fell silent.

We arrived at a small island with a cave.
'I guess this is our new home now...' I thought to myself.
I'll start gathering wood. You try and find food. If not, catch some fish with you Razorwhip tail.
I nodded and went to turn into a Razorwhip hybrid. I turned, and waited by the water for fish. I kept my tail "open" so it wouldn't scare away the fish when I went to stab it.

It's been 4 hours, and I caught a lot of fish. Mostly salmon, but there's also some bass, carp, and bream. Which is good.
I used my breath as a nightmare to light a fire that Nightwing had made. We put a stick through 3 fish and cooked them. Most of the salmon we put aside since she didn't like cooked fish.
After I finished eating, I went to get some bedding for us to sleep on. I found some sheep on the other side of the mountain. I led them to our camp and fed them some grass so they'll stick around. I turned into a Razorwhip hybrid again and carefully sheared the sheep. One stood there, not moving.
When I was finished, I transformed back and kindly thanked the sheep. It nodded, and went off to eat. I sheared the other 3 sheep, and after that I made us one giant bed. We laid into the bed and I rested my head on Nightwing. Pretty soon, we both fell asleep.

We awoke at 8. I fed her some Salmon and immediately I started to smell something. It wasn't food, but rather... acid. Dragon acid.
I look over to see Nightwing throwing up acid.
I rushed over, and it appeared to be that she had been poisoned with heavy poison.
Deadly poison. Especially to dragons.
Blue Oleander.. but who brought these over?
I then heard snickering coming from my right. I glared over and saw Astrid and Tuffnut snickering behind a bush; their dragons high in the air.
"WHAT DID YOU DO!" I yelled.
They only burst into laughter.
I stood there, clenching my fist with tears streaming down my face.
I turned into a Prickleboggle and tried to heal her.
No use. It was too deep.
I can't save her..
Shes going to die because of them..
I turn into a Titan Wing Razorwhip hybrid and grab Astrid with my tail, my grip tight around her.
I looked at her, my eyes burning her flesh.
Not literally though.
I heard Hiccup try to stop me.
I pushed him away, sending him flying off of Toothless.
"What. Did. You. Do. To. My. Dragon." I said, saying each one with more hatred.
She kept laughing.
I squeezed tighter. So tight, she almost lost her breath. But I kept it so she wouldn't, while still holding tighter.
"We.. have the.. antidote.. don't worry.." she said through struggling to breathe.
"(Y/n)! Let her go!" Hiccup yells at me.
"Get the hell out of my sight! I don't take orders from anyone!" I say, and throw Astrid into the mountain. Stormfly growls at me, and comes to Astrids aid.
Pitiful.
I went to Toothless and grabbed the antidote from his saddlebag. He was too frightened to do anything, so he just let it happen. Hiccup tried to stop me, but I grabbed him and threw him across the beach with the same force I used with Astrid.
He looks at me, and my purple eye glows brighter than it ever has.
Hatred filled me.
The fact I believed him fills me with anger.
I felt betrayed by the people I once called my friends.
"Now get off of my island. Forever." I spat, and everyone jumped on their dragons and left.
Hiccup lingered for a moment, before I raised my wings and showed my spikes on my tail, warning him to back off.
He shed a tear and left, not saying another word.
I ran back to my dying dragon and quickly fed her the antidote. Within minutes she started to become normal. I sighed of relief.
I became enraged with them.
That's when I saw Nightwing look towards the sky, the way the others had left for the Edge.
I saw 2 small black dragons coming our way.
'What the..?' I thought to myself. I flew up to them and realized who they were.
"(F/d/n)! (S/d/n)! (T/d/n)!" I said with joy.
Nightwing roared in happiness, and I flew down with them licking me all over. When they saw their mother, they stopped licking me and went over to her. I smiled.
"What're you guys doing here?!" I asked them.
They want to come with us! They can't stand Shadow or Hiccup.
I laughed. "Me either, guys. Me either. Of course you can stay!" I say happily.

That night, I replayed what happened today.
Hiccup and his friends almost killed her. If it wasn't for my instincts telling me not to kill them, I'd've killed them. They deserved it.
They all betrayed me. Every one of them. Even Hiccup.
My boyfriend.
Well, now ex-boyfriend.
I went for a walk; being sure to not wake Nightwing. I went inside of the cave, where I saw a large wall.
It had some writing carved into it.
It was hard to make out what it said, but I eventually read what it said.
It read;

Insurmountable wall invisible to the eye,
Surrounding the world of who lives,
I break your border to open a hole,
To the dark and misty world of souls.

I said the poem out loud, trying to make sense of it.
All of a sudden, after I said "souls", something began to happen to me.
I had black particles all around me. It seemed to flow clockwise, rising to just above my waist.
Nightwing came to check it out. When she saw me, she instantly ran towards me. I stopped her, because I didn't know what was going to happen.
And it was true; I didn't.
I looked at the wall, and a hole had started to form. Gold and silver lining started to take the shape of a circle on the wall.
Wait.. this looks to be a portal...
Oh no...

When the magic stopped, a big gold and silver portal was before me. The inside was (f/c). It seemed to be glowing..
I told Nightwing to seal the opening of this cave so that no one ever finds it. Especially not the other riders. I walked towards it and slowly put my hand through. It started to pull me in, but I managed to pull away and back up. I looked to Nightwing, who just shrugged slightly. I looked back to the portal, and I saw someone slightly in the reflection.
It was a girl, with... dragon wings?!
It wasn't me; my wings weren't out.
And hers looked so.. different..
They looked.. more detailed.
It was honestly kinda cool.
Before I could think anymore, I felt someone push me closer to the portal, almost making me fall in.
I look behind me, and see Hiccup and Astrid.
'How'd they find this place?!' I thought worriedly.
Hiccup smirked and pushed me into the portal, while Toothless and the 3 babies pushed Nightwing in.

I heard them cheer as we quickly drifted into nothing.