Chapter 38: "Who is that?!" I ask myself. ...Drago...

"She's... not here right now. She's going to find Toothless." I say.
"Toothless? What happened to him?" She asks, obviously concerned.
"He was captured by Harald Forkbeard." I say.
She nods her head. "I remember him. He used to come to Berk when you were younger. Said he could help us defend ourselves against dragons. He did, but it also cost some of our Vikings' lives as well, as he made us to risky things. To 'kill the dragons'." She said, making a disgusted face to both the dragon's deaths, and also the vikings' deaths as well.
I nod and my father comes in, and smiles as his family has reunited again.
Almost.. his entire family.
(Y/n)....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I decided to go look for Toothless myself. It's likely they're all visiting Valka. I turn into my night Fury form again and ignore the pain in my head.
I fly for what seems like hours towards Outcast island. I go this way because I might be able to find them over here, since I know those Vikings always wanted Toothless. I know that Alvin and the outcasts weren't on their island, but more.. dragon hunters. During the way, I see two ships side by side, and there are two people communicating.
Who are they?
I see.. Savage? I haven't seen Savage in a long time. The other one, I couldn't see all that well, since his cloak was covering most of his body. It looked to be made of...
Dragon skin...
"Who is that?" I ask myself out loud. Only one name came to mind.
...Drago...
It couldn't be Drago! Please tell me it's not him! Anything but him! If he takes control of Nightwing or Toothless.. I, or anyone else in my village will be dead.
I get a closer look. Savage was the first to see me. He tells Drago, and he gets his catapult ready. I didn't even try to fight. I just flew down onto Drago's ship. I could tell it was filled with scared, hungry, and dehydrated dragons. I could hear them in my mind.
It pained me to hear that. I turn to my human form and stand there, my arms crossed and staring at Drago, a displeased look on my face.
"So. Why did you take Toothless." I asked Drago.
Savage answered.
"Because we need to finish what the alpha started.
I knew what he meant.
Use Toothless to kill Hiccup.
Not again... I already lost him once when Nightwing almost killed me.. I can't lose him again.. permanently..
I have to warn Hiccup. I called out to Nightwing and told her to draw out D-R-A-G-O in the sand and show Hiccup. She responded, saying she could. I sighed of relief. At least Hiccup will know who we're up against.
At least, I hope he will...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiccup's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watched as Nightwing started to go crazy after staring in the distance for a few seconds. "What is it, girl? Is it (y/n)?" I ask.
She nods, and grabs a stick.
She looks like she's thinking hard as she spells out
D.
R.
A.
G.
O.
DRAGO.
"Drago? I thought we beat him?" I ask her.
She looks at me worriedly, and I know she isn't joking.
"Everyone! Mount up! We know who took Toothless!" I yell, and literally everyone, even my father, came along with us.
We took off towards the direction of Nightwing. She sniffed the air, indicating that she could smell her scent. It wasn't far.
We came across 2 ships that were side by side. Nightwing instructed all other dragons but herself go down to the ships, until her command.
All of the dragons obeyed, listening to their alpha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watched as all other dragons stayed out in the air, as I assume was instructed by Nightwing. She was their alpha, after all.
"So, the deal. Toothless, for your mother's necklace." Drago said.
After I called out to Nightwing, I began telling them about a possible deal. Dragon for necklace. I lied to them, saying that this necklace, which was my mother's, held the key to ultimate power over all dragons. I had "enchanted" it right in front of them, and Drago smiled.
"Deal. Toothless first." I said.
He nods. "Savage! Get Toothless above deck and hand him over to (y/n)!" He ordered.
"Yes, sir!" Savage said.
He got Toothless above ground, and onto the ship I was on. He unhooked him from all restraints, and he came bounding over to me, obviously unaware of his master's presence.
"Now, girl, the necklace." He said, holding his hand out.
I threw it to him, making sure it landed in his palm.
He laughed maniacally.
"Finally! All control over any dragon!" He said, sounding like a madman.
I left before he found out it was actually an amulet where every dragon hates him. I don't wanna be there when he figures it out.
"(Y/n)!" Hiccup calls to me. I look over, and I freeze. He's flying right next to me. He jumps onto Toothless, and I don't move, afraid he'll hurt me again. He sits down behind me, and gently wraps his arms around my torso. I tense up, and he whispers,
"I'm sorry."
I take a few moments to process this. I hoped he was sorry for hurting me... I hated being hit. It's even worse from the one you love.
"I forgive you." I say, holding his hands while Toothless glides across the ocean's surface.
"I'm sorry I beat you. I was so frustrated I forgot that I wasn't riding Toothless." He says.
"You beat your own dragon?!" I shriek, looking at him in almost-disgust.
"Well, he's used to it. He doesn't even mind it." He said.
Toothless growls.
"Actually, he does mind it. He just never said anything because you were his master. Whatever his master does, the dragon of said master can't do anything about it." I say.
"What? I'm sorry Toothless." He says, petting his head.
He gives a low growl.
"I can't say that! He's the chief's son!" I say, taken aback at what he said.
He growls again.
"Fine. He says that he forgives you, but if you beat either him or me, he won't let you fly him anymore." I say.
I couldn't see, but I know he nodded.
"Okay." He said, and we reach Berk by dusk.