Chapter 21: The Father of All Hybrids

Anyway, I got back home and opened the door.
My father wasn't there.
I didn't panic.
There must be a logical explanation.
I mean, I knew he was dead.
People don't live when I shoot a plasma blast at them.
They just.. don't.
So why is my father still alive ?
I know Stoick didn't take him, he'd have said something if he did.
So.. who took him?
I think I'm going to find out soon.

I spent all night coming up with possible explanations.

Maybe he didn't die and I just turned my father into a hybrid.
No. I'd sense a new being.

Maybe something brought him back.
No. That'd be impossible.

Maybe he's at Gothi's.
No. Stoick would tell me.

Maybe he's with mother.
No. He'd tell me. And, I'd hear her bellowing, raspy voice.

UGH! This is hopeless! Where is my father?!

I decided to just let it go until I can find some leads to where he might be.
I take a walk around town. Everything is normal.
Kids playing, adult Vikings talking, dragons flying in the skies.
Even the baby night Furies are flying. Of course, Toothless was flying with them, thanks to his auto tail.
Everything seems to peaceful.

TOO. Peaceful.

I shrugged it off and went to find Hiccup. Surprisingly, he wasn't in; his house, the great hall, the training arena, the blacksmith, or with Toothless. I checked every inch of the island and I couldn't find him anywhere.
I asked Astrid if he had seen him anywhere.
"No. But I'd check that boat if I were you." She says.
'Darn it! I forgot about the boat! Oh no.. if Hiccup sees my mother in her state... he may send us away permanently...' I think as I sprint to the boat.
He's there.
No... please no.
I sprint over and Hiccup looks furious at me.
"Why didn't you tell me she was here?! Do you realize how dangerous she is?! If she wanted to, she could've killed the entire village with her magic!

"And you. You're no better. I know you're under the Father's control. You two are too dangerous to live here. Get out." He says sharply and coldly.
"But- Hiccup-"
"NO buts! You heard me! OUT!" He yells at me.
"Okay..." I whisper, choking back tears.
I may act tough, but inside I'm really a sensitive person. I start to walk to town to get my dragon.
"And no, you're not bringing Nightwing. He doesn't deserve you." He says, stepping in front of me, making me stop.
At this point, I was crying. Why? Because I just lost everything. My boyfriend, my dragon, my father, and even my mom isn't all there.
I transform and fly off, crying my eyes out.
'He doesn't want me around anymore... I knew he never wanted me. I should've listened to my parents when they told me to never go outside.' I thought as I flew away at full speed, not caring that I left my
Mother behind. I looked back to see that Hiccup had set my mother a sail in the other direction.
'I guess if she's going that way I should too.' I think.
I turn around and fly in her direction.
I look towards Hiccup and he looks infuriated at me and turns his back towards me. I look away and take a sharp turn away and fly full speed until I reach my mom.
I can feel 'him' inside me. He's getting stronger. But I can control him. I know I can.

A few hours of sailing and we reach an island with other hybrids.
The worst part is...
Their wings...
They were all torn up and broken...
blood was everywhere...
It looked as if the father of hybrids was collecting them and making them break their wings...
I can't let that happen to me! Or my mom!
My wings are who I am! I can't let him destroy them!
But how can I stop this?! I can't defeat father until years into the future...
*sigh*. I guess I'll just have to play it by ear.
We sail into the dock and tie our boat to the post.
I walk around and I hear my mother break free of her cage.
I turn around, and think, "oh no."
I run towards her, only to see that she's calmed down a lot. It must be because we're here.
I looked over and saw what appeared to be main building. It was huge. I could see a person looking down at us through the top window. I walked cautiously over to the building, being sure to not bump into or step on the other fallen hybrids.