Chapter 1 - Childhood Friend & Breaking News

At Tokyo Airport...

" Ah! I'm finally back home! " Mayura stretched as she stood in the middle of a crowd of people going out.

Beside her were Demetria and her bodyguards who were wearing normal clothes instead of their black tuxedos so that they won't give away the idea of Mayura being a celebrity.

The group went to get their luggages and went out of the arrival hall and soon, they could hear someone scream.

" MAYU-NEE! " two voices screamed and the two turned to see a boy and a girl run towards Mayura and bear hugged her.

" Ryuu! Yumi! How are you? " Mayura laughed as other people around them gave them looks.

Then, a man wearing a black office suit with brown hair and green eyes walked towards them with a woman wearing a simple peach summer dress with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

The two adults then hugged Mayura tightly and she hugged them back.

" Okairi, Mayu. " both of them spoke in unison as Mayura grinned.

" Tadaima, mama, papa. " Mayura had some tears at the corner of her eyes.
*
" Here you go. I got both of you a Statue of Liberty keychain as I couldn't find anything good. Besides, you two wanted one as well, right? " Mayura said as she handed her siblings two keychains.

" Ooh! " the two stared in awe as they held their keychains.

" Alright! Mom! Dad! I'm gonna go over to Haru's! " Mayura shouted as she slung a bag over her shoulder before entering the limo waiting for her.

A faint reply of two 'ok's were heard as the limo started to move. Mayura took out her cellphone as she texted Demetria that she was heading out.

Demetria was currently in the spare room in Mayura's mansion where she was unpacking. She planned to take a nap after unpacking a bit.
*
They arrived in front of an apartment building as Mayura looked out of the window. She sighed.

" It never changed even in the past seven months. " she mumbled before the door was opened by one of her bodyguards and she stepped out.

She instructed him that she will call him when she's about to leave the building and the limo drove away.

She climbed up the stairs of the apartment building before knocking on one of the apartment doors. She could hear shuffling inside before the door opened, revealing a girl with long straight dark brown hair with bangs wearing casual clothes.

Mayura's smiled as she launched herself at the girl and started to squeal.

" Haru-chan! I missed you! " Mayura squealed as she hugged the girl.

" M-Mayura? " the girl asked.

This girl is Haruhi Fujioka. She is the same age as Mayura and has been friends with Mayura ever since they were children.
*
" You look different since the last time I've seen you. Your hair used to be upper back length but now it has grown longer. And your height! " Haruhi said in shock.

Mayura giggled as they started to chat about what they've been doing over the past months. Haruhi knew of Mayura being an idol and kept it a secret as well.

" I saw your latest performance. I can't believe you mastered English in like five months! And not to say that you performed your song in English! Like damn! You were so amazing! " Haruhi said in awe as she recalled what she watched online.

Mayura giggled.

" Yeah, I'm taking a break just to finish high school then I'm going back to my career. Ryuu will be taking over the company though. As for Yumi, I don't have a slightest clue. " Mayura said with a small smile.

" What high school are you gonna go to? " Haruhi asked as she sat down beside Mayura with a glass of water.

" Probably Ouran Academy. " Mayura shrugged as she sipped her water.

" I just got a scholarship for that school! " Haruhi smiled as Mayura squealed and jumped at Haruhi who was surprised.

" Ohmigod! I hope we'll be in the same class. I can't wait for school to start! " Mayura beamed as they started talking about them being in middle school and the times they spent together before Mayura left.
*
" Alright. I'll be leaving now! Bye Haruhi! Bye Ranka-san! " Mayura bid goodbye to Haruhi and her father before entering her limo.

5 days later at a certain music room...

" Boss! Have you heard of the recent news of Sayuri?! " the twins, Hikaru and Kaoru, asked/shouted towards Tamaki.

" Huh? What do you mean? " Tamaki asked as he turned towards the twins.

" Sayuri will be on break! She will be on break for three years! " the twins shouted in unison.

" WHAT?! WHY?! " Tamaki shouted/cried as he dramatically posed.

" Tama-chan? Who's Sayuri? " a short blonde boy with a stuffed bunny asked cutely with a tall dark haired man behind him with an emotionless expression.

" HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHO'S SAYURI?! SHE HAS LIKE THE BEST VOICE EVER! " Tamaki screamed as he started to run around.

" The news is out boss! " the twins reported and Tamaki immediately joined them watching the news on their phone with the other three.

News channel...

Interviewer : Everyone, today we have a special guest who has something to say. Please welcome one of Japan's rising idols, Sayuri!

Sayuri : Hello, minna!

Interviewer : Nice to see you Sayuri-san. From what I've heard, you were looking for a show just to tell this important news. May I ask what it is?

Sayuri : Well, I've decided that I will be taking three years break to finish my high school studies then I'll be back in business after I graduate.

Silence filled the place once Sayuri announced her break.

Then chaos broke out as everyone screamed and shouted in despair at the tragic news of one of their favourite idols taking a break.

Interviewer : S-So, do you still plan to release new songs while you are still in school?

Sayuri : That's right. There will be times when I will release my new songs and music videos. Please look forward to it as well and I'll try my best to meet your expectations.

End of news channel...

" WAAAAHHHH~ SAYURI! WHY?! " the twins and Tamaki cried after watching the news channel.

" Idiots. She said she wanted to finish high school which is the reason why she decided to put her career on hold. Besides, you can just listen to some of her old songs. " Kyoya said.

" But—But—IT'S NOT THE SAME! " the three cried out in despair.

Kyoya ignored them and jotted down something in his notebook while pushing up his glasses with his index finger.

'Sayuri...I don't have much information about you...I wonder why...'
————————————————————————
Not much changes in this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it! Sayonara, minna!