Chapter 33 - Get that Idiot Back

School Festival Day 2, Main Festival

The Host Club is now Open to the Public

" Welcome. " Kyoya greeted as he served Eclair with a cup of tea.

" I heard you are one of the Ootori family sons. " Eclair stated, " How unfortunate it is that as the third son, you will never be able to succeed the family. "

" How would you like to be served? " Kyoya asked, ignoring her comments.

A pause.

" How much debt does Fujioka Haruhi still owe? " Eclair asked, causing Kyoya's brow to crook.
*
" Haruhi, you're being asked for. " Kyoya called out as Haruhi turned to see Kyoya who stood next to the table Eclair was sitting at.

" Why on earth was Haruhi asked for? By Eclair? " Mayura muttered to herself as she stared daggers at said woman who sat across Haruhi who looked uncomfortable.

" Stop glaring at her. You might spark off a war. " Demetria warmed.

" I'm not glaring. " Mayura huffed, " Besides, my mood isn't going to be that good today. Tamaki ain't even here. Especially after that announcement. "

" It must be something related to his grandmother and Eclair, right? Why else would he not come? " Demetria pointed out.

" Ahh, I hate this. " Mayura groaned, " Everyone's so confused and worried after his actions and did you see that woman? She was so satisfied after Tamaki's announcement! If only I shave her head, let me see her be so satisfied. "

" Mayura, it's not good to have such thoughts. " Demetria sweatdropped.

~With the other hosts~

" I wonder what happened to Tama-chan... " Honey said as the hosts kept an eye out for their blonde president.

" I can't get a grasp on him after yesterday... " Hikaru muttered as he recalled the events of yesterday.

" Come now. " Kyoya clapped his hands, " Our guests have been waiting. "

" You seem pretty calm, Kyoya-senpai. " Kaoru remarked.

" To serve these guests, who have been looking forward to the host club, with our best...that's the most important thing right now. " Kyoya answered as he watched the twins with worried looks on their faces, " Besides, Mayura is doing all of the worrying for me. "

Kyoya smiled slightly, knowing how upset Mayura was after Tamaki's announcement.

" That's right, Kao-chan! " Honey jumped onto Kaoru who fell to the floor thanks to his sudden actions.

" Wh-What are you doing, Honey-senpai?! " Kaoru exclaimed.

" Let's go. " Mori slung an arm around Hikaru's shoulders and led him away.

" W-Wait, Mori-senpai! " Hikaru protested.

Kyoya looked back to the table Eclair and Haruhi were sitting at. Just in time to see Eclair leaving the table, Haruhi left alone with a gloomy expression on her face.

" Thank you for all of your hard work until now, Haruhi. " Kyoya said as he stood behind the empty chair across Haruhi.

" Huh? " Haruhi was confused.

" With the last designation from Lady Eclair, you have met your quota. The debt you have acquired from breaking the Rene vase has been paid off. " Kyoya explained, " You can now quit being a host at any moment now. "