Chapter 12 - Musical Talents

" Welcome " the host club greeted as the door opened

The person who opened the door revealed to be a kid who fell to the floor in surprise.

" Oh, it's just a kid. " the twins sighed.

" And a boy no less. " Tamaki then stretched out his head, " Whats wrong? Are you lost? Or did you come to my palace for something? "

" Palace? Then, are you the king here? " the boy asked.

Tamaki sighed with a smile.

" Am I wrong? " the boy asked.

" Come here, little lost boy. " Tamaki beckoned.

" What did you call me? "

" King? " the boy repeated once again, louder and directly in Tamaki's ear.

" Oh, yes! I'm the king of the host club! " Tamaki happily announced with sparkles in his eyes.

He was so happy since he wasn't used to being called a king.

" I'm Takaoji Shiro, 5th year in elementary, class A! " the boy introduced and pointed at Tamaki, " I hereby petition for the king of the host club to take me as an apprentice! "

His words made the whole host club surprised and Tamaki blushed ever so little as someone wants to be his apprentice.
*
The Host Club is now open for business

" Ara, ara, Tamaki-kun, you now have an apprentice? "

" Yes, he's still in grade school but I like the look in his eyes. "

" Can such a small boy serve as a host? "

" Love has nothing to do with age. To tell the truth, my heart begins to pound and I become a little boy once again whenever you are in front of me. "

" Oh, Tamaki-kun, " his guest squealed.

" Kyoya, who's the pipsqueak? " Mayura asked as she sipped her tea.

Mayura was absent for two whole days due to fever and having a bit of a flu but was able to attend school on the third day as she had recovered mostly. Renge had approached her and Demetria to ask for forgiveness and of course, it's bad to hold a grudge so the two forgave her immediately.

" That's Takaoji Shiro. He's in elementary 5th year. He had asked Tamaki to be his apprentice earlier. " Kyoya answered.

" But watching from a really close distance has to be difficult, right? " Demetria asked as she placed a glass of water down at Mayura's table with some medicinal pills.

" He usually insists that he becomes proportionally more beautiful the closer people see him. Let's just let them be. " Kyoya turned away.

" He seems familiar... " Mayura mused.