Chapter 23 - Soup

" Lunch C please, " the twins ordered in unison, bored before they glared at each other, " I changed my mind. The lamb from lunch A and the soup appetiser and the milk from lunch B. No, never mind, lunch D and a soda—no, the lobster from lunch C, the salad from D and the soup from B, please. "

The twins gnashed their teeth and growled at each other in irritation.

" Wow, they're speaking in perfect harmony. Is this what I missed when I was out sick? " Mayura asked.

" Yep. " Demetria nodded as she took out her own boxed lunch along with Mayura and the two sat down.

" DON'T COPY ME! " the twins yelled at each other as Tamaki got in between them.

" Stop fighting! You're disgracing our club! " he scolded, " You are not going to rope us in just to kill time. "

" Wrong! We only started this to fight over Haruhi's boxed lunch to relieve our boredom. " the twins corrected.

" It's still a mock fight. " Demetria pointed out.

Tamaki began to daydream about Haruhi giving him a boxed lunch.

" You want some, Kyoya? " Mayura asked Kyoya who sat next to her.

" Only if you feed me. " Kyoya smiled.

" Don't do your host skills here please. And that's very unlike you, you sound like the idiot over there. " her brow twitched as she shoved a spoonful of her lunch into his mouth.

" It's good. " Kyoya complimented as he chewed and swallowed the food.

" It's always good that boss's brain is always so busy. " Hikaru deadpanned once he saw Tamaki's facial expression.

" Do tune us in on your wild fantasy frequency. " Kaoru added.

" It is spring after all. " Honey shrugged.

" Wait a minute, I think I've seen a similar plot before. " Kyoya realised, " If I'm correct, what's next is— "

" Let's throw stuff at him! " the twins suggested and began to promptly throw stuff such as a fork at Tamaki who snapped out of his daydream just in time to dodge the fork thrown at him.

However, it landed on someone else's food, causing it to splatter the food on the person's face.

Everyone paled as the said person wiped his face with a handkerchief and revealed to be the vice principal, Zennosuke Kazama.

" Boys, please come to my office now. As well as Tachibana-san and Hawkins-san. " Zennosuke ordered calmly.
*
" Deplorable! Who do you think you are?! " Zennosuke's raised voice could be heard outside of his office.

The host club along with Mayura and Demetria sat meekly in front of the raging vice principal.

'How was I dragged into this?' The three girls thought bitterly.

" You people are supposed to set an example! And yet, you've started this questionable club of yours and caused chaos! Aren't you ashamed for being called in and lectured for the commotion you made in the cafeteria?! You're high school students! Such actions are deplorable! " Zennosuke lectured.

" What now? The elder is livid! I bet he won't let us off with just cleaning duties. " Kaoru whispered.

" I'm guessing that he is livid because his soup was postage and not consommé. " Hikaru added.