Epilogue

" Where's Kyoya? He's never late! " Tamaki grumbled as he paced back and forth on the school courtyard.

" Tamaki, he'll be here. Calm down. Maybe something delayed him and his family. " Haruhi reassured him.

" But still— " Tamaki insisted as he began to ramble on with his extraordinary imagination.

" Mama, is Papa going into another one of his delusions? " a young girl with shoulder length brown hair and bright purple eyes asked curiously.

" Hai, your papa's delusions are very extreme so you must learn to tolerate it, ne? " Haruhi nodded as she pat her daughter's head.

" HARUHI! You're supposed to be on my side and not tell our children that I'm delusional! " Tamaki cried out in despair as his two girls in his life deadpanned at him.

Tamaki and Haruhi have been the second couple to get married among the other couples in the club. They were blessed with a daughter who they had named Sophie after Tamaki's mother. After her, they had identical twin boys. The older one, Haruto, had blonde hair and purple eyes, an exact copy of Tamaki. The younger one, Junpei, has the same blonde hair but has Haruhi's brown eyes. If it wasn't for their eyes, they would have been exact copies of each other!

Haruto and Junpei are 9 years old while little Sophie is four.

" Daddy, look! Look! " a high-pitched squeal caught everyone's attention as  a young girl with beautiful strawberry-blonde hair was hoisted on the shoulders of a boy with pitch-black hair.

" That's amazing, Ai-chan! You're so high up! " Honey complimented as he beamed at his two children, " You've gotten stronger, huh, Yuji? "

" Hai, oto-san! " the boy smiled as he held on tightly to his sister's legs.

Honey and Reiko was the first couple to get married. They had both a son and daughter and were content with just having a family of four. Their son, Yuji, and their daughter, Ai. Yuji is 10 years old while Ai is five.

Behind the siblings stood a tall boy, with dark hair and dark eyes. An exact copy of Mori. Demetria and Mori was the third couple to get married. They had only got together when Mori was in his second year of college at Boston. He unfortunately had to endure Demetria's father and brother's interrogation.

They have a handsome son, Takeru, 10 years old. Unfortunately, due to health reasons, while Demetria was giving birth to Takeru, she had faced some complications and now can't bear any more children due to a high risk of death.

They were content with having just one son and may just adopt another child. The couple in question was seated together and was drinking tea.

" Kyoya and Mayura's are not the only ones who are late. The twins too. " Demetria pointed out.

" Who needs those shady twins?! " Tamaki roared as two pairs of arms slung around his shoulders.

" Who are you calling— "

" —shady twins? "

" EEK! " Tamaki shrieked as he scurried away from the twins.

Hikaru is now currently a popular bachelor while Kaoru is currently dating a young model who had just applied to his mother's company. They were really sweet.

Not only that, but in the recent years, the twins had gained a new younger sister, Hitachiin Ageha.

" Sorry, we're late! " Mayura shouted as everyone turned to look at the car they had now just noticed pulled in.