⭐️ Bonus #3 - Sports Festival ⭐️

" Mensore! " the host club greeted.

The Host Club is now Open for Business

" Tamaki-sama, you look so wonderful! You're kimono is quite vivid! It must be an Okinawa bingata

" Tamaki-sama, you look so wonderful! You're kimono is quite vivid! It must be an Okinawa bingata... " a customer gushed at the sight of Tamaki in the kimono.

" You're absolutely right, princess. Did you know that the bingata's 'crimson' character has the same meaning as 'colour of everything'. Since ancient times, this bingata was the one that Ryuukyuu's king and many other foreign countries' royal families preferred. " Tamaki story-told, " But instead of enveloping my body with the 'colour of everything' I prefer my heart to be only painted by your colour. "

" Ah~Tamaki-sama~ " his guest blushed.

Haruhi stared at a fruit grasped in her hands.

" Hikaru-kun! Kaoru-kun! Today's theme was chosen by the both of you?! " the twins' guests squealed.

" Did you two go to Okinawa during the summer? "

" Nope—we went on vacation that only lasted a week. " Hikaru said before eagerly continuing, " By the way, listen to this! Kaoru is so weird! Even though he could buy some shells, he instead picked them up on the beach to bring home. "

" Hikaru! " Kaoru protested with tears in his eyes, " Am I weird? I just wanted to take home the memories of my trip I have made with Hikaru...saying that I am weird... " he sniffled.

" Kaoru! " Hikaru gasped in shock, " You are not weird! "

The two embraced causing screams and shrieks to erupt from the guests.

Meanwhile, Haruhi continued to stare at the fruit in her hands amidst the chaos.

" Haru-chan! Haru-chan! Is there something wrong? You've been staring at that fruit for a while now... " Honey asked.

" Mm, there are a lot of fruits I'm not familiar with and I wonder how they are eaten...hey, is the dragon fruit's skin edible? " Haruhi asked absentmindedly.

Honey and three guests muffled their screams from Haruhi's cuteness and had tears in their eyes while Mori and Kyoya deadpanned in the background.

" Baka, Haruhi, you can't eat the skin of the dragon fruit. It's inedible. " Mayura snorted as she lightly bonked Haruhi on the side of her head.

" Ow, " Haruhi rubbed the area where she was bonked.

" Seeing that this is your first time seeing such a fruit, I suppose you can't skin it by yourself. Give it to me. " Kyoya stated and plucked the fruit out of Haruhi's grasp.

" Eh, but I can't let Kyoya-senpai— " Haruhi protested but was cut off.

" Here, I'll have Mori-senpai do it for you. " Kyoya said with a smile as he handed the fruit to Mori who was prepared with a sharp knife in his hands.