⭐️ Bonus #2 - Love ⭐️

" Kanazuki-san, what exactly are you doing? " the twins, Haruhi and Mayura asked in unison as they stared at Kanazuki who was seated on the floor.

The group look at Kanazuki suspiciously. She held a string which was attached to a plate of a slice of strawberry cake. It was left out in the open at the corridor.

" Shh, it's a curse. " she whispered, " This curse requires you to attach a red string to your target's favourite food. If your target eats it, then he'll ask you on a date. "

" She's still the same as ever. Calling these love charms as 'curses'. " Hikaru deadpanned.

" It looks like a trap though. " Haruhi said innocently.

" One look at the food and you'll know who exactly the target is. " Kaoru pointe out.

" I feel like Honey-senpai would actually fall for this. " Mayura sighed.

" So where do you want Honey-senpai to take you to? " Haruhi asked.

" A place in the middle of darkness where we shall watch a magical image. " Kanazuki replied.

" What do you mean by 'magical image'? " Kaoru questioned.

" It's just as I said. " Kanazuki shrugged.

Unknown to the group, Honey had discovered the piece of cake.

" A piece of cake was abandoned! " he exclaimed, not noticing the group of first years just around the corner who they themselves haven't discovered that their target was just in front of them.

" Doesn't she mean the movies? " Mayura asked before sighing, " Why don't you just ask him personally? "

" Yeah, you shouldn't rely too much on cursing Honey-senpai... " Hikaru sweatdropped.

" Thank you for the food! " Honey cheered before he gobbled up the cake.

" Mitsukuni, you shouldn't eat food from the floor! " Mori reprimanded.

" But it was on a plate? " Demetria pointed out.

" It was still on the floor. " Mori insisted.

The three third years then left without the first years knowing they were there in the first place.

" But...curses are my identity. I would like to show my skills. Besides, in April, I will be the black magic club's president, I'm on a mission to recruit more members. " Kanazuki explained.

" No way, she's Nekozawa-senpai's successor? Wasn't there anyone else? " the first years sweatdropped.

" Therefore, I am performing this curse for— " Kanazuki cut herself off when she glanced at the empty plate left in the corridor.

The first years were struck at lightning, feeling bad that they had distracted Kanazukias she sulked.

" AH! S-Sorry! Our conversation distracted you! " Haruhi apologised.

" There's a 90% chance that the person who ate the cake is Honey-senpai! So isn't there a high chance of the curse working successfully? " the twins suggested.

" There's no meaning if I don't see him eat it at that instant... " Kanazuki sulked.

'This is gonna be a pain in the ass' Mayura sweatdropped.

" The situation has now worsen... " Kanazuki sighed, " my first curse was to kiss the target's desk but was interrupted by the security guard. I tied a red string on my pinky to trip my target by the other students got in my way, hurting my it. "