You've Come To The End!!!

Congrats! You've reached the very very end of this fanfic! Thanks so much for sticking with this fanfic even though the updates are super random and hectic. Do tell me in the comments why you've thought of about this fanfic, I'd like to hear your thoughts.

I'm pretty sure Kyoya was OOC quite a lot in this fanfic and I'm so sorry for that. I love him but his character is so hard to write.

I don't think I'll be writing another OHSHC fanfic after this sadly. I don't love OHSHC as much as I do before so I don't think I would even be able to finish a new OHSHC fanfic :(

Now, on to some story notes I have that I will now reveal to you all. These are all about the new generation of the Ootori family and what I think they would be when they're grown up.

• Hideaki wouldn't inherit the Ootori company. He would instead make his own from scratch and it would be one of the top businesses a few years later
• Chou would be a professional ballerina.
• Ken would inherit the Ootori company.
• Satoru would be the vice-president if the company, helping Ken.
• Sakura would either be an idol/model/just enjoying life.
• Mamoru would study to be a doctor and visit Yukiko whenever he's free
• Yukiko would either be a writer/artist because she's always indoors(most likely)

It's been a long journey with all of you fellow readers, but it's time to end the fanfic officially. Thanks for your support and for sticking with this fanfic! Hope to see you all in my other fanfics! Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for your support and for sticking with this fanfic! Hope to see you all in my other fanfics! Thanks for reading!

Credit to ImberLapis for the beautiful banner above!

Other ongoing fanfics of mine :
• Karma's Innocent Fiancee

Other ongoing fanfics of mine :• Karma's Innocent Fiancee

• A Demon's Love

Sayonara, minna!

Sayonara, minna!

-FairyTailHime