Chapter 9 - Physical Examinations

Ouran Host Club's Flower-Viewing Reception

" Which cup would the princess like? The Foley? The Worcester? Or perhaps the Susie Cooper Gardenia? " Tamaki asked.

" How pretty. These are all English antiques, aren't they? Which one does Tamaki-sama like? "

" Why, I'd like to take my princess out, of course. " Tamaki held his guest's hand.

" Oh, Tamaki-kun... " his guest blushed.

" Have you ever been to Covent Garden? " Kaoru asked.

His guest shook her head, " Our antiques only come from Portobello. "

" It's quite interesting. Most of the Victorian pieces here are from there. " Hikaru said just as Kaoru accidentally spilled some hot tea on his hand.

" Kaoru! " Hikaru exclaimed.

Hikaru brought one of Kaoru's finger to his mouth and blew on it.

" For goodness sake, this is what you get for not watching what you're doing. You just need to keep your eyes on me... "

" Hikaru... "

" I can't take it anymore! It's too fantastic! " one of their guests squealed and turned her face away from the scene.

" You have to watch it or else it'll be a waste! This is a rare scene! " her friend protested.

" You are absolutely, right, Miss. " Kyoya appeared behind them, " With these cherry blossoms, beauty is fleeting. There isn't a single say where you will see them like this again. And so, " Kyoya took out a photo book with the twins on the cover.

" I created this book with photo collections that capture the beauty of passing days. " Kyoya smiled as he brought out several other books with different hosts on the covers, " Incidentally, I made one for all of the hosts. If you purchase all of them, there is a special set price. "