Chapter 15 - Tears

" Ta-da! All of the crabs are now boiled! " Honey announced happily as he, Mori and Mayura placed several plates of crabs onto the dining table as Mayura placed two plates of different seafood side dishes she brought along with her.

" I'm sorry, senpai, Mayura, that there aren't any maids here now. " Kyoya apologised.

" No, I needed to do something to stop my worrying. " Mayura smiled weakly.

" We're the ones that barged in on your villa, Kyo-chan. " Honey assured, " Takashi, go call Haru-chan in. "

Mori nodded.

" I'll go check on Dem, then. " Mayura said as she followed Mori out.
*
Mayura quietly opened the room Demetria was assigned in and saw said girl sitting up and looking out of the window.

" Dem! " she cried out in relief as she rushed over to the girl and hugged her, " You had me so worried! "

Mayura was close to tears as she hugged Demetria tightly while Demetria patted her back comfortingly.

" Gomen, Mayu. I'm sure we would have to explain to them soon cause of this incident that I caused. " Demetria smiled apologetically.

" Who cares? Your well-being is more important, idiot! " Mayura chastised.

She then pulled her up gently by the hands, " Come on. Dinner is ready and I'm sure they're already waiting for us. "

" Mm-hmm, let me just change. " Demetria just picked a random white nightgown to slip on and followed Mayura out of the room.
*
" Should we call Mayura in? She's been gone for a while. " Hikaru asked as the hosts including Haruhi sat at the dining table, waiting patiently.

Just then the door opened, revealing Mayura and Demetria.

" Dem-chan! " Honey exclaimed in surprise as he rushed over to said girl and inspected her, " Are you alright? You look deathly pale! "

" I'm fine for now. I'll rest more later after dinner. " she smiled reassuringly as she patted Honey's head.

Demetria sat next to Mori as Mayura sat next to her with Kyoya on her other side. The two then realised that the atmosphere around the table was very very thick, especially between Haruhi and Tamaki who were sitting next to each other.

" Ne, Haru-chan, let's eat. We have a lot of crabs. " Honey stated nervously as he and Mori held a plate of crabs each.

" Itadakimasu. " Mayura and Demetria said before they each began to fill their plates with crabs and the two side dishes Mayura made.

Haruhi, meanwhile, broke each crab leg that was piled on her plate and ate the meat inside, discarding the shell onto the next plate.

All of the hosts watched as the three girls casually ate and Haruhi just eating crab legs. Tamaki was especially staring in shock at the ever growing pile of crab shells being discarded.

" Aren't you gonna eat? " Mayura asked, noticing how the hosts had not touched their food.

" Oh we are, we are! " Hikaru assured as he and Kaoru grabbed one crab leg each, breaking it and proceeded to eat it, faking enjoyment.

" Don't you think you are eating too much? " Tamaki asked quietly, as his eyes stared at Haruhi's pile of discarded crab shells.

" I thought you weren't talking to me. " Haruhi said as she proceeded to break another crab leg.