⚜️ Important Announcement ⚜️

Hello, minna-san, I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far. Here is the important announcement so please do not skip it.

Firstly, this coming new year, I will have less time to update as frequent as I have been updating this month. This is due to school starting on the 2nd of January and it's my second year of high school meaning, it's streaming year.

This is very important for me and my parents so I have to study my ass off. Also, my parents are limiting the amount of time I use my phone. At least they try to but in the end I use it a lot but it's not enough for me to write a chapter because writing chapters usually take me one and a half full day to write or three half-days to complete it and edit it.

Due to school and extra curricular activities, I will be writing chapters on the weekends but when I will update the book is when I'm satisfied with the chapter that I've written.

I'll try my best to give satisfactory updates for this book. Also, I never ever ever stay up past midnight on school days because I'm already sleep deprived enough as it is.

There may also be long waiting periods of time for an update and I'm sorry for that. But I can tell you this, you'll be getting some frequent updates during June, November and December due to school breaks on these certain months.

Thank you for your kind attention. Hope you have a good day/night ahead!

-FairyTailHime