Chapter One: Waking Up To Relaxation.

8:34 am, 6th of December, Wednesday.

I woke to the morning sun shining in through the curtain. I slowly opened my eyes and turned over to see Johnny still asleep. I rolled back over and fell back asleep.

I have been living with Johnny for less than a month, and I love it here; its the only place I want to be.

Life is easy; Johnny's maid cooks and cleans everything. And I don't have to stress about school or life for that matter.

9:26am.

I woke to see that Johnny wasn't asleep next to me. I rolled out of bed still half asleep. and walked downstairs.

I was confronted by a waft of a sweet scent. I walked down, towards the living room. I found a long trail of rose petals. The trail ended at the cinema curtain. I threw open the curtain and saw the front row of seats covered by red and pink throw blankets. I also noticed a pink card reading:

Meet me in the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and seen another card on a bouquet of roses sitting on the breakfast bar. Attached to the roses, was a little pink card.

Come see me in the spare room.

I walked up the stairs, with the bouquet of roses slung in my arm. I approached the door to the spare from and heaved it open. I walked over to the bed and sat the roses down on the bed. I found another card and read it.

Go look in our bathroom.

As soon as I read the card, I ran to our bathroom door. I walked toward the bathroom door and cautiously opened the door. There was the most romantic scene, I've ever seen in my life. There were lit candles and rose petals all over the floor. The bathtub was filled with a rosy coloured water and rose petals floating on the surface. There were at least on hundred roses in a vase on the vanity. There were red colour towels and washcloths, folded ever so neatly on the vanity.

I quickly spun around to the sound of the door slowly opening. Johnny stood there; in the doorway. He had his hand on the doorframe and his head resting against the top of his hand.

"Do you like it?" He said, with his luscious, deep voice. I nodded with a smile. He slowly walked up to me and looked into my eyes. "Put your arms up." He whispered. He slid his fingertips under the rim of my fitted singlet; I felt his middle finger lidding up all the way up my sides, causing goosebumps to litter their selves all over my skin. He threw my shirt to the side of us and started kissing my collar bones, and slowly trailed down to my hips. He pulled my boxers down to my ankles and I stepped out of them as he stood up. He leant in to suck on my shoulder and un-do my bra. He kissed up to my neck and I let a moan in the form of a whisper.

"Oh, Johnny." I felt him smile against my skin. He slid my bra off my arms and kicked it away. He slowly began kissing down to in-between my breasts. He kissed and sucked on my hips; leaving love bites. He slid my panties down to my toes, and licked and sucked on my thighs. He stood up and I looked into his deep, brown eyes. I could feel my blood running cold, and falling to my toes. I leant in and kissed him on the lips; and slowly, one leg at a time sat down in the tub. The water surrounding me; a relaxing, lukewarm temperature. I slid into the front of the tub and waited for Johnny. He got undressed and sat in the tub. He put his legs either side of me and I slid back. I rested my head on his perfectly toned chest and looked up at him.

"I love you, babe." He said, looking down at me.

"I love you too." I replied and sat up. I turned around and kissed him. Our kiss deepening, I put my hands on to his head and tangled my fingers amongst the brown mess that is his hair. I felt like I was spinning, creating a love cyclone; that just keeps on spinning and sweeping away the rest of the world, and just leaving me and Johnny laying in the pink tub. While the rest of the world - falling to a million pieces.