Chapter Five: Fine Dine

8:23pm.

Johnny decided we should give them a quick tour before dinner. We had already shown them the kitchen, cinema, our bedroom, living room and Johnny's office.

We all arrived the door, leading to the spare bedroom.

"This is the spare room," Johnny said, opening the door. Sam and Jimmy stood in the doorway, mouths agape with astonishment. It was pretty much the same expression every time Johnny opened a door or curtain. "We plan to, one day, turn this room into a nursery," Johnny said smiling down at me. Sam spun around on her heels and her eyes instantly widened.

"You've to go to be shitting me!?" She squeaked. She ran up to me and put her hands on my stomach. I was completely taken by surprise "You're pregnant!?"

"What!? No!" I said, shaking my head and trying to pry her off of me.

She let out a sigh of relief. "Okay, good." She giggled. "'Cos I don't think I'm ready to be an aunt yet." We all giggled at her comment.

"So, that's it! Y'all ready for dinner?" Johnny said, snaking his arm around my waist. He walked up to the closest intercom and pressed the button. "We're ready, love." He said into the microphone

"So, That's what that thing is," Sam said as she followed us down the hall. "I thought it was an alarm system."

Johnny heaved open the double doors of the dining hall. The room was beautiful; candle lit, a massive chandelier that hung over the long table, four plates sat in front of four chairs, wine and heaps of different pieces of cutlery sat either side of the plate. The timber wall panels, stained in a dark lacquer, giving the room a medieval vibe.

"Take a seat and get comfortable, I'm going to go see if Andie is ready," Johnny said, walking towards a door, similar to the one we came through; only, when he entered the commercial kitchen, it swung shut by itself. Johnny came back, only a minute later "Entree is almost ready." He said, pulling out the chair next to mine and taking a seat. Sam and Jimmy talked amongst their selves while Johnny was rubbing my thigh, and whispering in my ear.

"I'm going to show you something later." He whispered into my ear.

"Yeah?" I said, looking at him.

"Yeah." He said. I leant in and kissed my cheek.

"So, where did you guys meet?" I said, looking at Sam and Jimmy. Trying to make them feel a little more... comfortable?

"Errr... That's a funny story." Sam said looking down at her lap.

"A strip club," Jimmy said. Holy shit! He can speak!, I thought. Johnny did his famous, singular giggle.

"A strip club?" I said to Sam. "What the hell were you doing at a strip club?"

"I've never been, and I wanted to see what it was like." She said, taking a sip of the wine set in front of her. I didn't think that she really wanted to go into details... Lol.

"Okay. then how did you two meet, then." I said, gesturing to them.

"I walked up to the bar, and saw this hunk." She said looking up at Jimmy and rubbing his bicep. "I said, hey... and he bought me a drink. We talked and talked, and we ended up going back to my place, and, well you get the gist." Sam said.

Andie walked into the room and sat down the plates; salmon tempters.

"Entree is served, ladies and gentlemen," Andie said. "Enjoy." She said, before walking away.

10:26pm.

We talked and talked until the night came to an end.

"Goodnight!" I yelled as I waved off Sam and Jimmy; as her red convertible pulled out of the driveway and sped off down the street.

"Well, that was lovely," Johnny said, snaking his arm around my waist, and walking upstairs.

I walked into our bathroom, took off my makeup and got changed into some pyjamas. I walked back into the main part of the bedroom and noticed that the lights were off and Johnny wasn't in bed. Had I turned off the lights?, I thought to myself.

"Johnny!" I called out to him. I felt a rush of air behind me and arms grabbing me, roughly, around my waist. I kicked and screamed, attempting to free myself. It's happening again, I thought, I'm being captured again.