Chapter Four: Plans.

2:07 pm, 8th of December, Friday.

I and Johnny were sitting in the dining room, having lunch when I had a brilliant idea.

"Hey, I was thinking about having Samantha over for dinner tonight. She has this new boyfriend, and I really want to meet him. It would be like a cute little double date." I said.

"A double date?" Johnny said, with a smirk.

"Yeah," I said, smiling. "What do you think? Fun?"

"Sure. I'll call in Andie, she can cook." He said, smiling. Andie is his private cook; she is an amazing chef. "And I've never met Sam. You talk about her a lot." He said, gesturing at me with his fork. "She sure sounds lovely." He added.

I finished my lunch and hurried upstairs to call Sam. I got to our bedroom and walked over to the bedside, where my phone was. I dialled her number and waited for her to answer.

"Hello, sugar plum," Sam said, over the phone.

"Hey, Sam! Do you want to come to dinner tonight? At Johnny's?" I said, hoping she'd say yes.

"Would I!?" She sounded like a kid who just got invited to their first sleepover. "OMG! Holy shit! You've got to be kidding me! At Johnny Depp's house!? When !?" She screamed down the phone.

"Umm... At 8:00 tonight? Oh, and bring that new boy toy of yours!"

"'Kay! I'm so excited! What am I going to wear?"

"Wear, like, a dress. Or something. Dress nicely. Johnny is going to call in his person chef, too."

"'Kay! I'll see you there! Bye-ee." She said hanging up. I walked downstairs, to see Johnny on the phone.

"Yes -- Okay -- Mhmm -- Okay -- Yes... Bye..." He hung up his phone. He didn't even look at me or even acknowledge my presence. I could just tell by his expression, that something was wrong.

"Sweetie?" I said, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Yes?" He said, lifting his head up.

"Whats wrong?" I said, cupping his cheek.

"Oh, nothing." He said, smiling. He put his hand over mine. "Just thinking, is all."

"Okay," I said. "Sam is coming at 8:00 tonight."

"That's great! I'll go call Andie." He said dialling Andie on his cell.

7:36pm

It was starting to get dark, so decided to get ready. I walked into our room and towards the closet. I flicked through and chose out a black maxi dress and a pair of black heels. I walked into the bathroom, had a shower and applied my makeup; a dark smokey eye and a plum-coloured lippy.

Johnny entered the bathroom and had a shower. I sat on our bed waiting for him to finish up. He stepped out of the shower and got dressed. I watched him comb his hair and shave.

He turned around and walked towards me and his all-black tux.

"You look ravishing, sweetheart." He said, straightening his tie.

7:58pm.

*DING DONG*

Johnny and I both answered the door, and there stood a grinning Samantha. Sam looked to Johnny with disbelief.

"Oh. My. Such a pleasure, sir!" Sam squealed. She grabbed his hand and shook it wildly.

"It's nice to meet you, Sam." He said.

*silence*

"Oh!" Sam said, gesturing to the man standing next to her. "This is Jimmy!" She said looking up at Jimmy. Johnny put his hand out and they shook hands. Johnny threw him a grin; Jimmy just bowed his head. I examined Jimmy's face; he looked like he was either pissed off or in pain, he had blonde, scruffy that fell carelessly to his jaw. He noticed I was staring at him and he smirked at me then wiggled his fingers. I smiled back then looked up at Johnny.

"Well, let's get on with it," Johnny said, leading them inside.