Chapter Two: Lattes and Licences.

After laying in the tub with Johnny, he decided to take me out for breakfast at a fancy cafe on the other side of town. He also wanted to discuss our wedding plans.

He walked out to the lounge room to call Jackie, our wedding planner, to come over to the cafe after we have breakfast.

10:14am.

I got dressed into an above-the-knee dress that was a cute peachy colour, with some white low-cut converses and a white clutch. I curled the tips of my hair in the bathroom, while Johnny was getting changed. I looked in the reflection of the bathroom mirror and noticed that I had left the door open. I turned around and saw a bare-bottomed Johnny.

"You have a gorgeous ass, you know that?" I said, trying to hold back the laughter.

"Oh!" He said, turning around slightly to see me. "I know!" He turned back around to face the bed. He pulled on a pair of jeans. "Don't you just love it?" He said, smacking his ass. I laughed and shook my head. I looked in the mirror and saw, a now dressed, Johnny. "You don't?" He said, picking me up around the waist and swinging me around.

"Ah! Stop, Johnny! Stop!" I said, trying to release his grip on my waist.

He stopped spinning me around and looked into my eyes. He kissed me on the lips and pulled back. He looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I say, smiling at him.

"Oh, nothing." He said, shaking his head. "It's just my fiancé looks gorgeous as ever."

"You're too sweet," I said and kissed him on the cheek.

10:34am.

We were both ready and decided to head out to the car.

Johnny drove, and I felt like a burden; he has to drive me everywhere.

"Hey, Johnny?" I said, turning my head to look at him.

"Yeah." He said, with a cigarette between his teeth.

"I'm going to go and get my licence tomorrow," I said, looking out my window.

"Hmm? Really?" He asked. "Why's that? I can drive you around."

"I know. it's just that I feel like a burden-"

"Your not a burden, Leah. I don't mind, really-"

"No. I want to. I'm going to be 20 soon. it's about time I do."

"Okay, baby." He said, taking my hand in his. "I'll take you tomorrow.

10:52am.

We arrived at the cafe and I ordered a chic chip muffin and a caramel latte and Johnny got a straight, black coffee.

"I don't know how you can drink that stuff like that," I said as I pour the sugar into my latte.

"I don't know either. But I like it."

11:02am.

Jackie arrived and started to discuss our wedding plans.

"So... Where do you want the wedding to be held?" Jackie asked with her pen to the little notepad in her lap.

"Ummm... Well, my parents got married at a little chapel near the farm." I said.

"Sounds perfect," Johnny said, smiling at me. He took my hand and placed it on his thigh. "We could have the honeymoon in America." He said, winking at me.

"Sure," I said. Jackie took some notes and looked through her small rimmed glasses.

"Well, sounds good. I'm going to head off." She said, picking up her things and standing up. "I'm going to contact some people, and we can go from there." And, with that, she left.

"I still can't believe I'm marrying my teenage idol," I said, placing my head on Johnny's shoulder, and looking out the window across from us.