Chapter Seven: Surprises.

12:36 pm, 9th of December, Saturday.

Today is two days before my birthday. In two days time, forty-eight hours, I will be 20. Finally, I'm considered an adult.

I finished up breakfast with Johnny and rinsed our plates. I walked over to him, sitting in the lounge, and straddled over his lap. He put his hands on my hips and looked up at me with a mischievous smirk.

"What?" I giggled.

"Oh, nothing." He said, shaking his head. "It's just that I have a surprise for you."

"Oh, really?" I giggled. "And what would that be?"

"It wouldn't be much of a surprise if I told you, now would it?" He said as he tilted his head up, and kissed me. The lust pouring from his lips; almost instantly, fell into mine. He pulled back to speak. "Now go and get ready, love. I'll be waiting in the car."

I jumped off his lap and ran upstairs to our bedroom. I brushed my teeth, straightened my hair and put on some mascara and burgundy, matte lipstick. I put on a short, skin tight, burgundy velvet dress and black flats. And ran outside, to the car.

12:42pm.

I got in the drivers seat and started up the engine. The purr of the engine sent a shiver running under my skin. I pulled off the driveway and headed for the freeway.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, curiously.

"I'll show you..." He said. He began to give me directions; left, right, left, left, straight, right. It went on and on. We kept on going until we were very far from the city, not a civilization in sight.

We pulled onto a dirt, gravel road in the woods. It was a ruler-straight road, lined with cherry blossoms and pines. The cherry blossoms were sending down there baby pink, and lilac flowers, covering the road completely. The road ended, and at the end was a large tree. At the bottom of the tree, the trunk sprawled out into large sections, like seats. I turned off the car and got out, so did Johnny. We met up, and he snaked his arm around my waist.

We reached the bottom of the tree and looked up. I just stood there, admiring the branches, each one smaller than the next. Like fractals, I thought.

"Beautiful..." I whispered. I turned to Johnny, only to see him staring at me. I looked down at my feet and smiled. He put a finger under my chin and lifted my head so that I was staring into his glimmering eyes. I looked deep into his eyes and saw the reflection of the sun peeking out from behind the trees in his brown orbs. He put his face directly in front of mine, I brought my lips to his. Our jaws moved in sync and our tongues danced.

We broke the kiss and looked at his lips. They were smudged with my lipstick, I laughed at him. Johnny looked at me with a confused expression.

"What?" he asked. I brought my thumb to his lips and wiped away; I would flick my eyes and see him staring at me. When I was done, I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head on his shoulder. He rested his hands on my hips and put his head in my hair.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, with me kicking and punching his back. He laid me down. I looked up to see where I was, he put me in a crevice of the tree; the bark hugged my small frame perfectly. He put his hands on the trunk either side of me and rested his body between my legs. He looked down at me; desire in his eyes. He crashed his lips into mine.

We made out a little while longer before he brought his head up.

He gazed into my eyes. "I have to tell you something, love." He said, with a smirk on his gorgeous face.

"What is it, babe?" I said, with a ghost of a smile on my face.