Chapter Nine: Flight.

5:59 am, 10th of December, Sunday.

I woke to the feeling of someone pressing their lips to my forehead. I slowly opened my eyes to see Johnny leaning over me and softly pecking my forehead.

"You're awake." He said, grinning down at me.

"I am," I said, sitting up and stretching.

Johnny walked into the bathroom, and I heard the shower beginning to run. I walked in and took off my clothes and stepped into the shower with Johnny. The hot stream of steaming water caressing his body, as well as mine.

"You're so beautiful," I said, running the pads of my fingers over his tattoos, and feeling his muscles jitter under my touch.

"I know you are." He said, crashing his lips into me and pushing my back against the cold, hard tiles. He stroked his callused hands down my sides; from my ribs to thighs. His touch, his lips, his love; I needed it, craved it. He broke the kiss and got down on his knees; his face, mere centimetres from my area. I put my hands on the top of his head. He tilted his head back; looking down his nose. "Hmmm." He hummed. "Pretty." He said, before slowly pressing his lips to my slit. I quivered, I needed him bad. He slipped his tongue through my slit, just brushing my clit. I exhaled sharply. He wrapped his soft lips around my clit and sucked.

"Ahh!" I screamed, curling my toes. My legs quivered and went weak. I slid down the tile wall, and fell to the floor; Johnny coming along with me. He licked up and down my slit, bringing me closer and closer to my climax. He swirled his tongue around and around my clit, always hitting the right spot.

"Johnny! Yeah! Yeah! There!" I said, rubbing his wet hair. He picks up the pace and brought me centimetres from my climax.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed, hitting my climax. He stood up, leaving me on the floor, limp. He wiped his lips with his forearm. He put his hand out to me and I took it, standing up.

6:16am.

We both got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around our dripping bodies. We walked out and into the closet; I pulled out an outfit and so did he. I put on a pair of brown jeans, a lemon blouse, a brown/lemon stripped blazer and brown ankle boots. Johnny walked out in a grey/black blouse with the sleeves rolled up, grey corduroy trousers, multiple scarves and necklaces and a backwards beret and black boots.

I walked into the bathroom, and blow dried my hair and curled the tips. I didn't really bother with makeup and just went with mascara to bring out my eyes.

We grabbed our suitcases and walked out of the house. He locked the door while I got into the driver's seat. He put our stuff into the boot and got in. And we drove to the airport.

6:28am.

We arrived at the airport and Johnny directed me onto a road, to the side of the main entrance; we ended up at the back of the airport.

There was a private jet waiting for us, with its door open. We got out of the car and walked to the back of the car and grabbed our bags. We were made our way towards the jet and stepped onto the plane.

8:57am.

I woke up with my head on Johnny's lap, his arm laying over me, his hand on my ass. I slowly rose to see if he was awake; he wasn't. He groggily looked down at me and lifted his hand and squinted at his watch.

"There's still three more hours. Go back to sleep, love." He said, before putting his hand back on my ass.

I laid my head back down on his lap and closed my eyes. I kept peeking my eyes open to see if we had landed or not. The nervousness was getting the best of me.