nine

louise slammed a hand onto her alarm and rose from her twin bed with a large groan. her dark hair was in two messy braids, eyes half-open and surrounded in purple darkness, and back curled over in fatigue.

six a.m.

why the f*ck do i even do this

the small girl trudged down the dark hall. she pushed the cherry door open to the bathroom with a yawn, wincing as she flipped the light switch. brown eyes twitched as she turned the clear knob to start up the shower.

the water quietly gurgled in the shower head before beginning to drip. louise growled and turned the know further only for the head to sputter and spur loudly before completely shutting down. she turned the knob back and ran a shaking hand through her hair.

there is no point

louise grabbed her soaps from the grimy ledge of the porcelain tub before exiting the bathroom in swift strides. she stopped abruptly outside of tina's old room, now harboring her nemesis. the sound of his snores could wake an entire pack of bears from hibernation.

she smirked and waltzed into the kitchen, turning on the hot water. after a few minutes louise shot her hand under the water and watched her skin glow red. she didn't mind the pain, she never did.

everything would be so much easier

louise flipped her hair over into the steel sink, smiling in painful satisfaction as she doused her scalp in the hot water. she scrubbed her hair with soap before changing the water to icy cold. louise smiled as her scalp grew numb.

she wrapped her hair in a towel and proceeded to fulfill the insatiable beast known as her hunger. footsteps distracted her from opening the fridge.

logan stepped into the kitchen with a deep groan. blonde hair tussled in high tides of bedhead waves. no shirt:  lots of pale skin and muscle.

there's a reason to stay.

"morning, four ears. wow, you're looking rather sh*t today."

and she lost it.