eighteen

logan suddenly woke up to a bruising pain in his abdomen and a pair of bunny ears in his face. his eyes were ice caverns, wide and unnerving.

"did you just gut punch me, four ears?" louise was mad, crazy, she was pulling at her ears as she jumped off the bed. logan chuckled, bringing his arms back to rest on his forearms. but as soon as he looked at louise all humor fell off his pale face.

she was only wearing a large t-shirt, it looked like his. it was navy blue, ripped at the shoulder, cuffed at the sleeves. it reached the tops of her tan thighs, black lace peeking through as she raised her arms in anger.

"what the hell happened last night!?" louise tugged her left bunny ear as she began to quickly pace. logan's blond brows furrowed, what did happen last night? once he thought back to a few hours ago, a small smile lifted his pale mouth.

"why am i wearing this shirt, whose shirt even is this?! how could i get drunk, this is soooooo bad, oh g*d. mom and dad are gonna kill me...."

he smirked and slowly got up, grasping the lace on her hips. she froze as his eyes looked at her, confused.

"you don't remember, louise?" his voice was soft and slow, rumbling in his ribcage. louise thought the floor was quaking beneath her feet. she shook her head as logan leaned in closer,

"let me help you remember." his voice was a whisper on her lips, captured between their brushing mouths. louise's eyes were full moons as her hands gripped her bunny ears. logan smiled into the kiss and louise pushed him away.

logan knew there would be two nasty bruises on his abdomen soon.