fourteen

logan bush was leaning back against the outrageously burnt orange brick wall, leather clad arms crossed over his chest. a cigarette was clamped between his lips, cheeks sucked in and eyes closed as he took a long drag. a curl of blond hair rested on his pale forehead. his right hand raised to his chin, rubbing at the stubble. he quite liked it, and he knew louise did too.

when he opened his eyes, logan spotted the natural sway of slim hips coming towards him, of tan legs slightly crossing with each quickened step. he smirked, light smoke curling from his nostrils as he dropped the cigarette and ground it into the gravel with his foot.

"the garbage can is right over there, y'know. littering isn't very nice." louise smirked back at him, head tilted slightly as she gripped the bottom of her top.

"it isn't very legal either." louise shook her head with a chuckle before walking into the amusement park. she felt the leather of logan's jacket brush her bare arm as he caught up. the sun would be setting soon.

"why'd you bring me here, bush?"

"i didn't bring you here, belcher. i told you to come and you simply followed."

"i was interested then."

"then?"

"now, not so much." logan laughed loudly and louise looked up at him. his face was morphed into a large grin, head thrown back in a fit of happiness. louise noted the puckered scar running along his jaw before his gaze returned to her.

"well, four ears. don't think this date is boring just yet—"

"date?" logan didn't seem to hear her—

"can you hear that?" logan had led them to a secluded spot. louise shook her head, brows furrowed in confusion. he grasped her hand and gently pulled her onto a manhole cover. startled, she looked down as the metal beneath her feet began to vibrate. she met logan's gaze, eyes falling to the smirk lifting the right corner of his thin lips.

"it's the sound of the underground."

~

an:  skins reference okay i just had to