Prolouge

THIRD PERSON POV-

One warm summer day, the house of Malfoy was in a particularly hectic mood as Lucius was in labor. He and his husband went through a ritual asking for a child and today was the day they arrive. The two were surprised when Lucius was the one to carry the child instead of Severus, as he was the more submissive one. Either way, today was a blessing for the both of them.

Once the healer walked out of the room and told Severus he could go in, the black haired man wasted no time running in to see his husband and child.

When he walked in, he found Lucius not only holding one bundle of blankets, but two. He walked to his husband's side and saw the children up close.

The bigger of the two was quite handsome with Lucius's blonde hair and silver-blue eyes. Severus then looked at the smaller of the two.

He has Severus's dark hair and eyes slightly more green than his brother. He was probably only smaller by a few inches and ounces.

Severus picked up the smaller of the two and sat next to his husband on the bed. He gently held the baby's hand and smiled at his husband.

"They are absolutely gorgeous," the dark haired male spoke.

"What shall we name them," the blonde asked.

"How about Draco Lucius Snape-Malfoy and Caelum Severus Snape-Malfoy?"

"I think those are perfect names."

"So do I, Love. I'm so glad everything went well and we are here holding the two of them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Severus, can you check on Caelum," Lucius asked as he read to Draco. It had been about a month since the twins were born and the two parents have noticed that Caelum doesn't have as much energy as Draco and likes to take naps a lot.

"Of course, Love," Severus replied before going to the twins' bedroom before screaming for Lucius. As soon as the blonde runs up stairs with Draco, he finds Severus with a note. Then his husband speaks the words that sent his world in a spiral.

"Caelum's gone."