Sixteen

NO ONE POV

Summer time is here and so is the twins' fifteenth birthday! Their parents are a bit worried as they will find out what their inheritance will be.

As soon as it was time, Draco began to scream in pain as his mother rushed over to him. He began to feel a searing agony in bis back and on the outer part of his skin as he grew wings and scales. His teeth hand grown into fangs almost and he sprouted a scaly, yet slim tale from his rear.

Everuone was in awe of Draco's transformation that Caelum didnt realize he was changing until it was almost too late, where his father rushed over to him.

His nails and teeth had sharpened and grown a bit longer, his hair had gained a silky texture and grown to his mid back, his skin took on a paler tone, and his eyes flashed a red color before returning to their natural green.

"Just like your looks, you boys have different ingeritances as well." Lucius grinned as he helped their new little dragon.

"And you both are still as handsome as your father and I." Severus smiled as he helped their little vampire.

"What is the lonely feeling I have inside right now?" Caelum asked as he stoof up.

"It's because you dont have your soulmate around you, Caelum dear. Your brother should be feeling the same thing in just a moment." Lucius explained before there was a knock at the door.

On the other side was Blaise who took one look at Draco and ran over amd brought him into a kiss. Caelum was laughing as his older brother was turning red at the contact initiated by his best friend.

"I think we know who Draco's mate is." Severus chuckled with his husband.

"I wonder who mine is." Caelum wondered. His parents smiled before they helped the boys hide their new appearances and all went to Daigon Alley for school supplies.

At first they stopped at Gringott's and saw the Granger group inside. Caelum, Blaise, and Draco all stood and talked with Hermione as their parents conversed.

"So you both are going to be finding your mates then, how wonderful!" Hermione beamed for his best friends.

"You dont happen to have a guess do you Mione?" Draco asked the busy haired girl for her brother.

"Well I can tell you one thing. Typically, Vampires mate with two. I don't remember why, I think it was something about the amount of contact they need, but they always find people who are close to them and always with them. They always get a tingling feeling in their stomach when they are around too."

"Oh my Merlin." Caelum said with wide eyes.

"Whats wrong?" Blaise asked.

"The twins. I have had that feeling in my stomach since the first day I met them." Caelum said in realization before he heard the Weasleys making their way into Gringotts.

Caelum looked up amd saw the twins with their sister and parents befote they looked up and found him. They dmiled and rushed over.

"What's new Caleum?" They asked in sync as the joined the other group. "You know, besides the longer hair?"

"You two knew.... Didnt you?" Caelum asked them.

"Knew what?" Fred asked.

"You have to clarify, mate." George added with a laugh.

"That. Right there. Mate. You knew didnt you?" Caelum asked again. This tine the twins knew what he meant and they looked down.

"Yes. We knew."

"Why did you never tell me? During any of it? The first time we met, what happened with Ron, anything?"

"Because we didnt want to worry you or run you off."

"We wanted to wait until you were old enough to figure it all out."

Caelum stared at the two who were looking at their feet with guilty looks before smiling and hugging them both.

"You both drive me crazy. But in the best way I suppose."

They hugged him back and this time, they intended never to let go.

~~~~~~~

Me: 😭😭😭😭

Draco: What the hell is wrong with you?

Me: I love happy endings!

Draco: Wait. Youre done??

Me: HELL NO!!

Draco: Then why-?

Me: Because I know something bad is going to happen soon so I have to remind myswlf I can choose a happy ending if I want to.

Draco: Why not-

Me: Do you know nothing about writing!? *apparates away*

Draco: She gives me a headache.... *rubs temples before apparating as well*